10

𝟭𝟬: 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗜𝗠𝗖𝗛𝗜 𝗝𝗝𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗘𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉

𝙅𝙐𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙉𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉

The downpour only got worse. Jaemin and I knew staying in the cemetery wasn't the best idea. It took 15 minutes to get home from the cemetery, 10 minutes if you sped up your pace, and 5 minutes if I used Venom as my transportation. I would've been home a long time ago if I didn't accept Jaemin's offer in accompanying me home as I didn't carry an umbrella with him. I didn't wanna refuse because it would've looked odd, so I had to accept. The situation was inevitable.

And plus, Jaemin was Jaehyun's brother anyway, it wouldn't hurt to get to know him.

I still recalled cussing Venom for not telling me anything about this because apparently he knew all along. But it was also my fault, I told him not to tell me anything about Jaheyun and his past, at least not yet.

But this one was a surprise. A big one. Something I never would've expected.

The downpour hammered the streets and pelted the ground with heavy drops that splashed around our feet. The sky had turned almost black, with clouds gathering around us, very dark and heavy, resulting in a somber atmosphere. A bit of cold water soaked my clothes with moisture clinging to every strand of hair on my head. Thankfully, Jaemin kept a firm grip on the umbrella, shielding us from the worst weather ever. This downpour made visibility poor. It was horrible.

Jaemin and I found ourselves stumbling a bit as we reached the porch of my mansion.

I gasped silently to steady my breathing, both my hands landing on the curves of my waist. I turned to look at Jaemin and watched him close his umbrella, his features dampened, hair plastered to his forehead and clothes soaked through.

I felt bad.

I wasn't too wet, and that was thanks to Jaemin.

But on the other hand, he was completely drenched. It made sense, considering he held the umbrella more to my side during our walk here. How considerate of him.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin inquired. He shook off the raindrops from his umbrella before shifting his gaze to me.

"Yeah." I answered. "Uh... Are you?"

Jaemin grinned softly. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just rain." He released a small sigh and looked out to watch the rain pummelling on the concrete ground. "I hope you don't mind, I'll wait out here until the rain calms down, then I'm off."

My eyes enlarged sightly as I shook my head in opposition. "No. I feel bad. You could wait inside the house."

The brunette boy copied and shook his head. I could tell he was just a bit too shy to say yes. "It's okay, Juliane. I'm sure the rain will stop soon anyways-"