11

𝟭𝟭: 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙇𝙀𝙀

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝟭𝟭: 𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗜𝗡 𝗢𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗣
𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆 𝙇𝙀𝙀

Have I ever mentioned that I'm afraid of heights? Not anymore! Ever since I fell for Juliane, I had gotten used to the heights. Get it? Haha.... Ha.

Anyways, ever since I was bitten by that magical spider and turned me into the most awesomest vigilante, I literally became best friends with the heights! Thus everywhere I went, the heights followed me.

The great height of the towering Oscorp tower would be enough to give anyone the shivers, but not someone like me. About 50 stories up, my back and bum clung onto the wall of the skyscraper as though that was the most natural thing to ever do. I remained in my position, my elbows resting on my knees as I cupped my cheeks and stared at the majestic sight of New York City.

This had also become a daily routine for me: To patrol during daylight.

Actually, the NYPD encouraged I and Juliane to patrol and help out mainly during the evenings, as they were very considerate and encouraged us to be normal civilians before the sun would set. Well, that agreement didn't really work out well as Juliane and I just really loved being Venom and Spider-Man. However, I and Juliane made a promise of practicing this routine: I patrol during the day whilst she focus on attending her lectures, and then, we both patrol at night. I had nothing to do anyways so this was the most convenient way.

Juliane and I would usually lounge at our favorite rooftop nearby Time Square.

But not today. As already mentioned, I was up here in Oscorp Tower.

I pulled out my phone and checked the time. A small frown formed my lips.

Actually, I wasn't looking at the time, I had to check if Juliane replied to the message I sent to her 1 minute ago. Who am I kidding? She was probably paying attention in class. I shouldn't disturb her. Bummed, I slipped my phone back into the shoe of my spandex.

I was once told that I was a clingy boyfriend... And I fear I was.

All I ever wanted in life was to be with Juliane, whether it was her as Juliane, or her as Venom. I liked both. I made sure to not show any overly clingy behavior because I knew some girls didn't like that. But Donghyuck claimed that I wasn't really doing a good job doing that. Johnny too. They didn't find it annoying, apparently they found it cute. But I did my very best to balance it out... And honestly, it was a difficult achievement.

Whatever. What was I gonna do? I can't help but desire to spend time with the most perfect girl to ever exist in the world... You know?