Remember

Amber eye's blinked open, her breath came out as groans of pain. Looking at her surroundings Amber was met by sand or in better a case a dessert of sand.

'What–where?'

Then Amber felt a tugging on her leg as if she was being dragged. As her senses started to come back she became more aware of her surroundings. Looking to see who was dragging her she saw a group of soldiers armed. They had her legs tied together as they dragged her across the sandy desert.

Seeing the uniforms an image of a skull with tentacles appeared in her mind. The image then triggered her instincts as she pulled at her legs harshly making the man pulling her fall to the ground. Using her arms and hands she brought herself back up with a kick up from the ground. Thus, breaking the rope on her legs and with lightning speed and familiarity Amber pulled her swords out as the blades shot out, and a tearing sound of flesh was heard.

As the first man fell, chaos arose. Gunfire was let loose as Amber dodged them and brought herself closer to the soldiers to slash at them.

One by one the men fell as the sand soon turned red.

Amber was left standing, blood sprayed across the front of her suit.

Hearing more footsteps Amber turned to see more soldiers coming her way. Glowing red eyes gleamed behind the mask she wore as Amber suddenly disappeared from where she was standing only to turn up again right in front of the incoming squad of soldiers.

Before any of them could react Amber sliced through them allowing only the screams of the terrified men to escape.

____________________________________________________________

The hot sun gleamed on Amber as she wandered the desert aimlessly. Her memories were still not intact, except for a few flashes of images of people whom Amber could not make sense of.

However, one thing kept repeating in her mind: Home

It was all that Amber could think about and for some reason, it seemed that wherever her feet were taking her she was hoping it was home, wherever that may be.

__________________________________________________________________

As Amber continued her aimless walking the sun had begun to set and Amber was growing agitated by the moment.

Nothing was coming to mind of how she got here or where she even was.

Turning to see that the sun was setting Amber decided that it was best to stop for a moment.

Sitting down Amber tried to remember anything at all. A few flashes of familiar images came to mind as she tried to piece them together.

But before she could, a voice rang out in her head.

"My oh my. Someone sure has left quite the trail." Snapping her eyes open, Amber looked around to find no one.

The voice rang through her head again.

"Trying to remember who we are now. Aren't you?" Amber looked around once more to find nothing, starting to think she was crazy Amber turned around only to find a man dressed in black with a hood over his head hiding his face. His hand was stretched out and suddenly Amber felt a world of pain in her mind.

The last thing she remembered was hearing him say, "Pismon says sleep."

____________________________________________________________________________

Waking up once more Amber was awoken to the sight of white lab coats.

The sight sent a shiver up Amber's spine as flashes of images of other white lab coats, and a girl screaming.