Artemis

Kladur, M'gann, Robin, and Superboy all made their way out of the cave and to the beach. Amber was dressed in her bikini, brown wig, and of course her shaded sunglasses.

"Hello, Megan. We should hit the beach every day."

"First, a moment for silence for our...absent comrade." Robin goes on to say.

"Poor Wally."

As poor Wally started his first day back to school, the others, M'gann, Aqualad, Robin, and Superboy took to playing in the ocean's water splashing one another.

Amber had taken to lounging on a beach chair enjoying the sun. Amber watched as her teammates have fun. A smile worked its way onto her face, before turning into a frown.

'No, no. Don't get too close Amber.'

Ever since her return from the Amazo mission. Amber had begun to distance herself from the others. More nightmares worse than the last had taken over her sleep. All she could do was watch.

A snort left her mouth at the thought.

It seemed watching was all she was ever capable of.

With more and more nightmares arising Amber lost much-needed sleep. She often found herself in the training room to take her mind off everything.

At this point, she was sure the team was starting to notice the change in her especially M'gann.

She had caught Amber late in the night punching a punching bag. To say she was worried was an understatement.

M'gann found eyebags even under the sunglasses. Amber looked like a disaster.

Amber was almost too afraid to fall asleep not wanting the nightmares to come back.

Amber cleared her mind to try and enjoy the moment with her friends.

*Meanwhile*

Robin and M'gann were splashing each other in the water.

M'gann noticed Amber lounging around in her chair. A frown appeared on her face.

"Hey, have you noticed anything off with Amber lately?" Everyone stopped the splashing to take a look at Amber.

"You know, now that you mention it she does seem to be distancing herself."

"Did something happen?" Aqualad directed the question at Superboy and M'gann as the two basically lived with Amber as she spent most of her time here.

"Well, recently I did find Amber up late training. She looked like she hasn't gotten any sleep in a long time. She had eyebags, and looked completely exhausted," M'gann voiced, worrying for her female friend.

"Is that who it is? I've been hearing footsteps all through the night." Superboy said.

The group looked at Amber again worry showing on their faces.

"For now we should wait, see what happens. Just keep an eye on her for any changes. I'm sure if Amber wanted to talk to us she would." Aqualad instructed.

And so the nice relaxing, beach day continued on without any interruption.

___________________________________________

The group's beloved beach day had come to an end.

Now they were all in the main room, with a few League members.

And apparently a new member to the team, Green Arrows protege.

Before much could really happen though a robotic voice rang out.