Siblings??

Amber was not happy. Right now she is standing in front of a large building with a sign reading Gotham Academy.

Amber was dressed in the Gotham Academy's uniform as she made her way to the school

While doing so she recalled how this all happened in the first place.

...

It was about six weeks ago when Amber had her training gear in hand and was making her way to the training room.

As she made her way over she happened to catch wind of Superboy's, Megan's, and Kaldur's voices coming from nearby.

She heard them talking about names and an outfit and then she heard Megan say Kent Nelson's name.

When the group finally came into view Amber realized why. The three along with Red Tornado and Martian Manhunter were standing together helping 'Connor' come up with a last name.

Megan had thought Kent meant Kent Nelson, not Clark Kent. But knowing the relationship between Superman and Superboy it was probably for the best that Superboy believed it was in honoring Nelson.

After hearing their conversation Amber remembered that today was the first day of school for Megan and Connor.

Not bothering to intrude Amber made her way through the room and headed for the training room.

Before she could get far she heard a squealing sound come from M'gann as she shouted with the utmost happiness.

"Amber, are you going to school too?"

Not bothering to stop Amber looked over her shoulder to reply, "No."

Before leaving she heard a disappointed pout from Megan and a grumbling response from Superboy along the lines of, "Why does she not have to go?"

Upon reaching the training room Amber put her gear on the ground and pulled out Fate's helmet.

Today was supposed to be Amber and Nelson's usual get-together however, due to certain circumstances that was not possible.

So Amber went with meditating to pay both Nelson and Nabu a visit. For her to train her abilities and to see a familiar face.

Sitting down on the matt floor Amber crossed her legs and closed her eyes, placing the helmet on her lap, a hand on each side.

When Amber opened her eyes she saw a blank space before turning around to see Nelson smiling at her.

"Hello Kent."

The man let out a chuckle, "Hello to you too, Amber."

From there the two conversed before Nabu interrupted and began Amber's training.

Amber spent hours training and working to control her abilities.

After some time the training was over. Amber went back to talking with Nelson catching him up on everything that had happened.

"So Megan and Superboy or I should say Connor are going to school now?" There seemed to be a hidden suggestive tone in Nelson's vaice as he asked Amber.

"Yes, I believe it was somewhere in Happy Harbor."

Nelson hummed in reply before asking, "And what about you?"

"What about me?"

"Well aren't you gonna go to school. It would be a wonderful opportunity for you to learn more about this Earth."

Amber raised and eyebrow at his suggestion.

"I can already do that by researching it from my trips or online. I don't see how school will teach me any of that. Besides, my world is not so different in that field and there would be no point. They have nothing to teach me. I learned from a young age, Kent."