Jungle

Amber was in her room repairing her suit with the last touch ups as well as adding some upgrades to it.

After her last battle Amber found it best to learn from it and make upgrades as she saw fit.

'Speakig of.' Amber tapped her bracelet as a holoscreen popped up.

During their fight Amber had put trackers on all three bots. Her experience from the field had told her that that fight was far from over.

Looking at the screen Amber saw three blinking lights.

Letting out a sigh Amber turned the holoscreen off.

'I'll deal with it later.' Amber had decided that when the time came she would go after them. She had a suspicious feeling that despite the team being angry with the whole dilemma she knew that they would want to go looking for them.

And that was exactly what she planned to do when the time was right. Of course she was planning to do it alone.

One thing she learned from this was that Amber would never be able to use her full strength with the team around. For one her way of doing things were not the same as theirs and two, well the battle against the Red's spoke for itself. Amber was not wanting to repeat that again.

Standing up Amber stretched her body out after sitting for so long.

Holding the newly repaired suit Amber had it shaped back to another bracelet putting it on her wrist.

Amber then headed out to meet the team.

Upon arrival, she heard yelling.

"You knew! That android and his maniac family nearly killed M'gann."

She then heard M'gann call out, "Connor what are you doing?"

From the sound of it, Amber had guessed that they had found out about the supposed mole.

After their fight Amber had looked into Aqualad's suspicious behavior and after locating some footage of him and Red Arrow, Amber was able to find out why.

Red Arrow had told Aqualad about a possible mole in the team. Amber was indifferent to the information as honestly, she had no way of knowing if there was one or not.

But she did do some digging, just in case. And to say the least, Amber found out quite a bit, but nothing led her to believe that there was a mole.

And Amber highly doubted it was Red Tornado, as Amber had witnessed it herself how as soon as he touched one of the androids he went haywire.

Shaking her head in disbelief Amber listened in more as she made her over.

"Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!"

"You knew!"

"And you didn't tell us."

"I sought to protect the team."

"Protect us from what? Knowledge that–"

"Would have done nothing." Heads turned as Amber entered the room.

"What?!"

"It wouldn't have mattered if he had told us or not."

"If we had known none of this would have–"

"Would have gone a lot worse. Kaldur did the right thing by keeping it a secret. Just imagine, if he had told us. A mole among us. What would that have done."

Looking around Amber didn't get an immediate reply.

"If Kaldur had told us do you honestly believe that we would all be here. If the information got out not only would the mole be alerted but distrust in one another would occur. Something this team does not need."