Trust

*Click* *Click* *Click*

Camera noises could be heard as different people moved around in the room. Cameras taking pictures of a person. Amber standing in the center in front of a white background. Amber was currently posing for different pictures as instructed by the photographer. 

As the pictures were being taken Amber’s mind was multitasking. She was thinking about how Robin, Aqualad, and Kid Flash had all gone to try and bring Roy back to the team. The three had asked if Amber would like to come along, but she declined, saying that she was busy. Plus it didn’t really feel like it was her place to do so. She had only met the guy for a few moments. 

In all honesty, Amber had a feeling that their attempts at trying to convince him would fail. Roy seemed very determined to prove the Justice League wrong about having to be babysat. Amber let out a sigh. She’s been doing that a lot lately.

“Sarah, focus,” Amber was pulled from her thoughts at the call of her alias name.

Amber had learned when she was living in the Tower of Fate, that her eyes had turned a darker red color than usual when she was using her powers and it seemed the more she used them the darker the shade of red to the point it almost looked like a blood red color. Amber scoffed at that. It was ironic considering what she was often called on her Earth. ‘Red Death, The Grim Reaper, Demon, hmm, really how ironic. Of course, the color of my eyes had to change into the color of blood.’ It perfectly matched the many names she was given. 

During her modeling Amber  never expected it to go anywhere too far. It was more of a means to get money, fast and with a more flexible schedule. So imagine her surprise when she learned that she had gained quite a lot of popularity. Amber didn't mind though. It seemed to work well for the Bats as well the whole glasses thing for a certain reporter.

Amber had gotten curious and went ahead to discover some of the heroes secret identities.

A few more hours had gone by and Amber finally finished the photoshoot. By the time it was done, it was late into the evening so Amber made her way back to the apartment. 

Even though Amber had an apartment she didn’t use it much, just enough to make it look like someone lived in it, to have to her cover. Amber had spent most of her time in the Tower of Fate before changing it to staying at Mount Justice. She moved to Mount Justice to allow her to get more training. It’s what she spent the majority of her time doing there.

After Amber entered her apartment she got a change of clothes for her usual jeans, a fitted shirt with a leather jacket to match as well as some black ankle boots, black gloves, and her shaded sunglasses. And of course her brown wig. Amber then headed back out of her apartment to go to the zeta tube. It still felt weird for her to use such a device as they did not have that technology on her Earth.

‘Tony would be eager to get his hands on this, I’m sure Bruce as well.’

Amber then entered a back alleyway turning her body in the direction of a brick wall. Putting in her code, the brick wall opened up revealing a portal that would take her back to Mount Justice. Amber then walked through the Zeta tube. The others were wanting to all gather there so that they can wait for any missions.

Meanwhile~

“Did you ask him?” Robin spoke.

“What did he say.” KF’s excitement could not be hidden.

“He is arriving now,” Aqualad replies calmly to the two excited teens.

“Then what are we waiting for?” KF and Robin then walk away to go meet their Babysitter.