27. Vijay

"I have passes

"I have passes." I said excitedly.

"Huhh! What passes?" She asked.

"Night club. It happens on the beach under the stars. Let's go there."

"No no if bhaiyaa comes to know about it."

"Are we won't find out." I tried convincing her.

"It's risky, plus we are at a new place." She said and started walking away. I started following her.

"It will be a great experience. And why are you scared? The CEO of one of the biggest companies if India is here with you. You will be safe and as far as your brother I'll handle it don't worry." I said.

"Fine." She said and closed the door on my face.

At 2 when everyone was asleep, we secretly met at the entrance if hotel and escaped in a cab.

When we reached at the place, it was very crowded.

"Vijay it's so congested and crowded let's go back again. " Reena said.

"It's fine if you don't like it I promise will leave from here." I squeezed her hands.

We came out of the cab and saw a bunch of people already high. They were so done.

We grabbed alcohol and started swinging to music. Reena kept playing with her hairs while dancing her heart out to the beats. She was a little high. She had a bottle of beer in one of her hand which just had 3 sips .

"Stop drinking so much." I warned her with blurry vision.

"Aaj laaj sharam sab chod de simran." She said and laughed in a funny way.

"Looks like it's you who is getting married and now going to lose the freedom." I said.

"To be honest I never had this freedom to go to clubs at night and all... And if I was allowed it was with bodyguards. " She replied and I felt sad.

"I wanna try that." She pointed towards a girl who was smoking a weed.

"Reena that's weed you can't..."

"I said I want to." I interrupted him.

"That's too much." I tried to make her understand but she is clearly didn't want to.

"What's wrong in trying? I got one life so can't I try everything for once. It's not like I will get addicted and smoke it every day even you know that. Why is trying out things such a big deal?"

She was somewhat right though. I bought a weed from the dealer over there and we smoked half-half.

At this point we were so high that we don't know what we were doing, what we were eating or drinking or smoking. We just kept dancing like crazy and played in water.