Chapter 4

Boses pov:
*I watch in horror as this dude actually runs away. The girls chase him and I hear screaming, girl screams, coming from this boy?*

Bose: What are you 4 doing?!?!

Mika: He deserves this!

You: He's been a jerk to all of us! It's about time he gets what he deserves!

Miles: Ok ok! We get it he's mean but get off him! (Pulling Mika off). Calm down!

*Mika stops and breathes a little bit*

Mika: You know what, this isn't worth it.

Chapa: What do you mean it's not worth it?!

Mika: This dude is just gonna tell the teacher and we're gonna end up in detention again.

Ella: Yeah true...

You: I don't care. He hurt all of us and he deserves it.

Mika: Not me.

Chapa: We'll everyone except for Mika and the boys.

Boy: Listen I'm sorry! I just- I can't do this anymore! Just stop hitting me and I'll leave you all alone!

Chapa: You cat called me! You called me baby!

You: You created rumours about me!

Ella: You played with my feelings!

Boy: I know, but I'm really sorry!

You: I don't care!

Your pov:
*Before you can lunge out to the boy you feel an arm grab you by the waist and pull you back. The person pulls you out of the room as everyone watches.*

You: What the hell Bose!

Bose: Why are you mad at me, I was preventing you from killing him!?

You: He deserves it!

Bose: No he doesn't!

*You pause for a second.*

You: What did you just say?!

Bose: He doesn't deserve it! I know he did some real bad stuff to you and your friends but you have to get over it!

You: You know what, your right. He did some real bad stuff and he knows it, but yeah. I have to get over it.

Bose: Hey, and I'm sorry for yelling.

You: I forgive you...

*Bose leans in for a kiss and you accept, you wrap your arms around his neck and continue the kiss. After a few minutes you guys return to the other room, everyone is calm now.*

Boy: Did you guys kiss? I bet you kissed.

You: Rack off.

Boy: Chill out y/n.

*You and the boy give death stares to each other, suddenly the teacher walks in*

Teacher: What's going on in here!
*************************************************
I SWEARR IF I FORGET TO WRITE TMW THEN IM ACTUALLY GONNA KMS!! IM SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I JUST COMPLETELY FORGOT