Chapter 17

Your pov:
*You and Bose are now walking to the library when you see a person standing outside the door*

You: Do you see him? (To Bose)

Bose: I'm not sure about this y/n, he doesn't look like someone I'd trust.

You: Just hide somewhere that you can see me and let me try to deal with this dude.

Bose: Be safe

*You walk up to the person*

Person: Wow, you actually came!

You: What do you want?

Person: I told you already, I know who posted that rumor. Now, listen to my commands and I'll tell you who it is.

You: Gosh, what do you want me to do first?!

Person: I want you to text your boyfriends ex.

You: What?!

Person: You heard me, you have 24 hours to complete this, meet me here again tomorrow to get your new task.

*You watch as the person just walks away*

Bose: I uh heard what he said, are you sure that you're comfortable with texting one of my exes?

You: It depends which one.

Bose: You can choose any, which ever one you're most comfortable with.

You: Bose, I barely know any exes you had, I only know...Glerp.

Boses pov:
Bose: Are you sure you want to text her? I have like 1000 others.

You: I'm sure, maybe if we text her then we can get her to hate me less.

Bose: True, but it's still a risk. You know what happened last time you talked to Glerp.

*The bell rings, 2nd period*

You: We have to go.

Bose: Come on! (Taking your arm)

*We run to the bathrooms as quickly as we can and get into our toilet stall*

You: Gosh that was a close call. Let's hope none of the other kids saw us run here.

Bose: Imagine.

*Suddenly we hear a scream coming from the bathroom door frame*

Person: Who's in here?!

You: Uh just me!

Person: You need to get to class young lady!

You: I know! I'm just uh going toilet!

Person: It sure doesn't sound like it! I'm coming over there to see what's going on!

Bose: Shoot, what do we do?! (Whispering)

You: I don't know! (Whispering)

*The door to the stall opens*

Person: What are you two doing in here?! Bose, you were marked absent from your first period class! And y/n, you aren't even supposed to be here!
*************************************************
Lame ending, sorry for late post!!!