Chapter 9

Your pov:
Mika: Finally, no school for 2 days!

Chapa: Y/n is lucky, she has no school until next Wednesday!

Bose: Do you even know who made that post about you, y/n?

You: I've never said that I wanted to become a villain. Like, I know how powerful you guys are, so why even try?

Ella: I honestly don't understand, you don't talk to anyone other then us so how would someone make up that type of gossip?

Miles: I don't know but I really want to get more info on this. It's like my path is telling me to dig deeper.

Mika: I agree

Chapa: I agree too but how are we supposed to get more info?

Bose: I have an idea

Ella: I swear if it's something dumb I'm leaving.

Bose: We both know how that ended last time. Anyways, I bet that the person who wrote this just wants the fame and attention so if we don't give them any attention then they'll just delete the post and admit that they lied.

Ella: Once again, I am wrong.

Miles: Ok that's a good idea Bose but just how exactly are we gonna get the whole school not to pay attention to that?

Boses pov:
Mika: I have an idea! What if we create a counter- rumor then we can turn the attention back to them so they'll have to admit to the rumor AND get a taste of their own medicine.

You: It's great that you guys have my back but how are we supposed to go ahead with this plan if I'm not there?

Chapa: Simple, we meet up after school each day to discuss.

Miles: So we're actually doing this?

Ella: 100%

*We all go back to our own homes and sleep, the next day we all meet up at the park to talk more about the plan and who we think it is*

Mika: I think I have some sort of idea who it is.

Chapa: Who?

Mika: It's that boy and I know it.

Bose: But I thought he like "turned a leaf or something".

You: He never changes, not since 5th grade.

Ella: 5th grade was when he started being a jerk by the way. (Whispering)

Miles: I don't think it's him, I know he's a jerk but I don't think he would do that.

Bose: Wait, I just remembered, did that dude text you again?
*************************************************
Ok it's offical , I'm doing short chapters cause I'm really busy with school. I'll try to make longer chapters when school holidays start but y'all gonna have to wait a bit