Chapter 13

Your pov:
Volt: W-what?

Shoutout: Are you actually being serious y/n?

*You feel the knife at your back push you towards the Danger Force kids*

Figure: See? Wasn't so hard was it? Now you can go y/n.

*You feel the knife release from your back and can't help but just limp towards Brainstorm and place a solid kiss on his lips, this time though he pushes you off and grabs your hand*

Brainstorm: We'll talk soon. Let's go!

AWOL: Wait, what about this guy?

Shoutout: I'll call the police to get this dude and then we can leave this place and go to sleep.

Figure: Oh I'm afraid you wont be able to do that. You see, since y/n is doing a favour for me I can't go to jail right now.

Brainstorm: Of course you can, hey I have an idea, maybe y/n can come with you since you two are like always together now!

You: Brainstorm, what's going on with yo-

Brainstorm: I said I'll deal with you later! (Shushing you)

Figure: I'm gonna go now, so, uh, bye? (Walking away)

Volt: Well that was...weird.

AWOL: Let's just get back now, it's getting late.

Brainstorms pov:
*"We walk back to the car and everyone gets into their seats, before y/n can join them I pull her away"*

You: What's going on Brainstorm? Why are you so mad at me?!

Brainstorm: Of course I am! You lied to me y/n, you told me that you wanted to join us! You went on a crime mission with us and you enjoyed it! You said you thought I would be safer for you to join and then you go ahead and lie to me like that?!

You: There was a knife in my back Brainstorm! That dude was stalking me, he took me to that abandoned warehouse and it took you like an hour to get here! I was tortured Brainstorm! He tried to kill me last month and now he wants more!

Brainstorm: I tried so hard to find you! I panicked completely, you can ask the others! I'm sorry it took so long but you're ok and your fine and your joining him!

You: He forced me too! He shoved a knife into my back and then shoved the knife into my stomach! For heavens sake, I'm bleeding all over the ground and you're yelling at me?!
*************************************************
Lame ending. And also I'm back to short chapters for the week. Sorreyyyy