Chapter 15

Your pov:
Mika: How the heck are we going to get that anonymous person to admit the rumor if we have this other crisis on our hands?!

Miles: Hey Mika, that stalker is long gone, we don't need to worry about him for a while.

Bose: Yeah, plus that crisis isn't even the huge one we should be focusing on. What we should ACTUALLY be focusing on is that whoever this anonymous person is, they don't want y/n to be in Danger Force.

You: Shoot Bose is right; I really do want to continue doing missions with you guys. You guys know that I only said I was joining him was because he had a literal knife in my back, right?

Ella: Wait, you were going to join him?!

Chapa: Unfortunately, yes.

Mika: Ok let's just ignore the fact that Ella has no idea what's happening right now and try to come up with another way to get this person to admit to the rumor.

You: Oh, uh how about this? I walk into school tomorrow and whoever says 'Hey you're not supposed to be here I created that rumor about you so you should be suspended!' first we question and then we go from there.

Miles: Gosh y/n, has Bose's mind rubbed off onto you?

Boses pov:
You: No, I just lost a lot of braincells when I was bleeding out in front of you guys!

Ella: Excuse me, you let her bleed too?!

Mika: Geez, you've missed a lot.

Chapa: I actually think that y/ns ideas is kind of affective. I mean, if we change a couple of things we might be able to find this person.

Bose: So, y/ns going to school tomorrow?

Chapa: Yes, then what we do is talk about like Danger Force and stuff and see who reacts the most.

Mika: I kind of understand it.

*"We all agree to the plan and go to our separate homes, i help explain to y/ns parents that the reason she has the bandages around her is because she got a bit hurt at school (they don't know she got suspended) and go home to sleep. It's now Monday we the whole group is in front of the gates"*

You: I can't believe were actually doing this, I was kind of excited to skip school today.

Mika: We needed you to come for this to work.

Chapa: Let's hope that the anonymous person who sent this rumor is dumb enough to fall for the plan.
*************************************************
Ok that's a better ending. I actually have no comment for this chapter...