Chapter 8

Boses pov:
*Its now Friday and we're having a little hangout before school.*

Ella: Are you gonna do something about those texts you're getting, y/n?

You: He's getting creepier, I don't know what to do now.

Bose: I honestly need to know who this person is, their trying to get with my girlfriend for heck's sake!

Miles: I just want to see who's so interested in y/n.

Mika: So do I.

Chapa: Shoot, guys it's like 8:30 already, we're supposed to be at school in 15 minutes.

Bose: Ok let's go, I'll drive. (Picking up his keys)

*We drive to Swellview Junior High and surprisingly make it to our first class on time. We have this class all together*

Teacher: Ok class, take your laptops out and do whatever you want for the first 20 minutes.

*I watch as the teacher walks up to our table and whispers for y/n to come with her to the office*

You: Wait, why?

Teacher: The principal just needs you to meet with her for something.

Chapa: Will she come back to class after?

Teacher: I'm not sure, just follow me y/n.

Your pov:
*You follow your teacher to the office and see that the principal looks a bit mad, you sit down in front of the desk.*

Principal: Hello y/n. I assume you know why you're here.

You: I actually don't.

Principal: Just admit what you did and this doesn't have to be hard.

You: Wait, what's going to be hard?

Principal: You're suspended y/n.

You: What! For what?!

Principal: There was this social media post that involved you.

You: I'm sorry but I was never involved in anything. I've been doing things with my friends the past week.

Principal: That's not what it looks like y/n. Take your phone out and pull up Tik Tok.

You: Ok?

*You take your phone out of your bag and go into the Tik Tok app, you know that there's a group chat of the whole grade on it so you go on that and see what the principal is talking about. There's a picture of an instagram post on the chat, you load it...*
————————————————————
Have you guys seen what y/n is planning on doing? Ok, so everyone knows how she's like so obsessed with Danger Force? Well I over heard her saying that she wants to become a villain just to fight against Danger Force. I know, obsessive! Anyways, I also heard her say that she knows exactly who to go to for becoming a villain.
————————————————————
Boses pov:
————————————————————
For the people that don't know, last month y/n was "abused" by some dude who was threatening the mall. Of course that's a lie and I'm here to expose it. Stay tuned next week for an update on this!
————————————————————
Miles: There's no way that the principal actually suspended you for that!

You: He did so uh see you guys after school.
*************************************************
SORRY FOR NO CHAPTER YESTERDAY