Chapter 16

Your pov:
*You guys are talking when the bell rings and you guys begin to go to first period*

Bose: Y/n, you can't go to class, the teachers will instantly kick you back out. Hide in the bathrooms until lunch, if you want, I can skip my first 3 classes with you.

You: I'd love that.

Chapa: Great, we'll see you guys at lunch.

*When everyone leaves, you and Bose go to the bathrooms and hide in one of the big stalls. *

You: So... what are we going to do until lunch?

Bose: I don't know. How about this: I kiss you until your lips are numb, stare into each other's eyes for a while and then we repeat until its lunch?

You: It's like you read my mind.

Bose: Great. (Leaning forward)

*You accept and continue the kiss; you place your hands around his neck and his land in your hair. You guys begin to sway slowly as the moment continues. It lasts about 10 minutes and you guys are enjoying it, when your phone starts to vibrate. *

You: Hold on, someone's calling me. Hello?

Person (on the phone): Why are you skipping class?

You: What?

Person: Youre supposed to be in class right now, but I don't see you. Come back please.

Boses pov:
Bose: Who is it?

You: I don't know, some random person who wants me back in class. (Whispering)

Person: Quit talking to your boyfriend and listen to me! I know who posted that rumor and i can tell you who, but you have to follow my commands.

You: I would never listen to you; I don't even know who you are.

Person: Then I guess we'll never know who posted that rumor, will we?

You: Ugh, fine, what do you want me to do?

Person: Thats better, now, leave the bathroom stall and meet me at the library.

You: Fine. (Hanging up)

Bose: What did they say?

You: They told me to 'follow their commands' and 'meet them at the library'.

Bose: I'm coming with you.

You: You can't Bose. They told me that they knew who posted that rumor about me, but they won't say unless I go alone.

Bose: You aren't going alone though! The last time you confronted someone alone you got kidnapped and stabbed in the stomach! And then the time before that you got your throat slit open!

You: I know but I need to know who posted that to get back into school.

Bose: Fine, let's go together and ill hide somewhere else, but if something happens you run straight to me.
*************************************************
Sorry for late post!!