Chapter I

"I expect your research papers on my desk this afternoon. Dismissed."

The cold air from the already frozen room with the addition of the cold yet the hottest professor in the University makes me sweat in admiration and fear. Her eyes seemed to be trained to be as intimidating as they already are. I couldn't believe people with gray-ish eyes exists. Or was that green? I don't even know.

The closest interaction I had with her was in this classroom, with me sitting in front.

Everyone scurries away- exiting the classroom but with at least one last look at the professor leaning against her desk with her arms crossed against her oh so plump breasts. She was looking at her students one by one. While here I am, looking directly at her.

I have no plans on leaving this room yet dahil hindi pa naman ako tapos sa ginagawa kong research paper na deadline na agad mamayang hapon. And did I mention that she's very strict and feared by many?

Her rules are unbreakable and absolute. Kahit pa mga anak ng may-ari ng unibersidad na to walang panama sakanya e, even the elites are afraid of this maiden. Yes, this professor is yet to marry. She's single in status.

I shrugged off these thoughts away as I focused on working in my paper. I was busy researching using my phone and typing away against the keyboard of this laptop I borrowed on my bestfriend when suddenly- naubusan ako ng data.

I groaned in annoyance. Ang malas naman!

"Having trouble, Miss Avalon?" I was stunned. Not because of her normally seductive voice but of course, fear. I totally forgot she's still here and she's the only one allowed to use this specific classroom.

I forced myself to look at the goddess like of a woman in front. She was still in that position but with her one eyebrow raised.

Gosh even her lips are seductive.

"It's just that my data run out." I managed to say without the fear getting the shit out of me.

"This University have WiFi all over." She said. Her arms finally uncrossed. She walked behind her desk and sat.

"My phone can't connect to the WiFi, ma-am. Hindi ko din alam ang dahilan." Pagda-dahilan ko. And then a delirious idea came to me. Kaya kahit nahihiya ay nilakasan ko ang loob ko.

I cleared my throat and sheepishly called her attention.

"Can I perhaps connect to your hotspot, ma'am?"

She raised her head slightly, just enough to see me. Nakakunot ang noo nito.

"Hotspot?" She asked.

I mentally facepalmed myself. Oo nga pala. Sa sobrang yaman niya, hindi niya alam ang ginagawa naming mahihirap.

"I meant, can you let me connect to your phone's internet?"

Her eyes squinted, not really sure if she understood me or what but nonetheless, she fished her recently bought iPhone out in her bag beside her.

"I don't know what you're talking about, miss Avalon but here's my phone and do it yourself."

She handed me her phone. Ako naman ay agad na tumayo upang abutin sakanya yung iPhone. I slightly grazed her fingers and boy was it amazing to finally touch an inch of Miss Celestial. I tried not to bit my lower lip para naman hindi niya makita ang epekto nito sakin.

"Thank you, ma'am."

She only hummed as an answer and proceeded with her work at hindi na nito ako pinansin pa. Malaya naman akong napagmasdan siya. Grabe, sobrang ganda talaga niya. Bagay na bagay sakanya ang apilyedong Celestial, she's fucking heaven sent kaya lang napaka reserved at strict. Oh well, ganyan siguro kapag may pinoprotektahan kang dignidad sa paaralan.