Chapter IX [M]

We both fell asleep with her still on top of me, and still in that position where her forehead is laid on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my neck. The position is a bit uncomfortable but we fell asleep— because of the alcohol.

I don't know how long we were asleep but I could hear a low groan and a slight movement on top of me. I was confused as my mind was still asleep.

"Uhm~"

Huh?

There's a circular movement on top of me, particularly on my crotch area which successfully awakened my oh, so lovely shaft.

"H-ha~" There's a breathe in thin air. I know what exactly that is and it made my eyes shot open.

Magical.

Breathtaking.

I didn't know when and how did she changed clothes into her all time favorite white oversized long sleeve shirt with her buttons all opened up, exposing her mounts covered with red laced bra.

Her head was tilted up, her hair was messy yet it looked so sexy, her mouth were open, her eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily as she grinds her middle treasure on my magical wand. I was still naked in my torso.

Her hands gripped my head and pulled me in between her clothed breasts, hugging me in the process.

"Kier~" she moans. God, that sounds arousing! "I can't stop. I t-tried, but I can't." She said in between grunts and huffs.

Despite the coldness in the room, her body was hot and there's a trickle of sweat between her breasts. She smells really good. I stick my tongue out and swipe it against her sweat tasting a mixture of salty and sweetness.

"Oh god, Kier."

I slid my arms under the hem of her long sleeve shirt and wrapped them around her bare waist, completely halting her in her movement.

"If you won't stop now, I can't promise I could later." Babala ko sakanya.

She caressed my hair and massage my scalp, she leaned in and whispered against my ear.

"Take me. Mark me. Have your way in me, I don't care. Just fuck me." There was desperation in her now husky voice. Who am I to deny a goddess?

"You'll regret it when you sober up."

She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my hair down, tilting my head up and forcing me to look at her impatient lustful eyes.

"I am sober." She said in gritted teeth. I smirked.

"Well, forgive me for not noticing."

Inalis ko ang kamay nitong nakahawak sa buhok ko at inilagay iyon sa kanyang dibdib. I leaned my back against the headboard with my arms intertwined behind my head. She looked at me confused.

"Strip for me, Professor." I challenged.

Her confused frown turned into shy ones. I chuckled, I never knew the professor has the ability to be embarrassed. She bit her lower lip and sighed. She was avoiding my gaze as she was looking elsewhere, her cheeks was tinted with blood.

She slowly slides the white long sleeve polo off her shoulder blade, down to her arms. Gosh the slow torment of waiting and rushing at the same time. All I wanted to do is rip that shirt off her and yet I wanted to torture and enjoy myself of this show.

Her shirt fell down on the bed which leaves her in her underwares.

"Beautiful." I commented.

I adore how I different this woman in front of me than I was used to see. The fiery stare was still in her eyes but her demeanor changed from being soulless tigress to a submissive lamb.