Chapter IV

Walking lifeless in the empty corridor at night alone is a scary thing but my mind and body blocked any senses in my system. If only I could block my mind too to keep away that staggering event I was just into a moment ago.

How do I keep on doing these kind of things to a Professor? How can I lost control when I'm with her? May sakit ba ako?

Bumuntong hininga ako upang maibsan ang bigat na nadarama ko sa mga oras na ito. Hindi ko alam kung san ako patungo, I just wanted to walk alone in peace. I wanted to clear my mind. I want to apologize but everytime I do, it will always go downhill.

She must've hate me by now.

I unconsciously touched my lip with my middle finger.

This lip touched heaven and I fell into the void- in hell for doing so. Nadala lang ba ako sa init ng sandaling iyon? Hindi e. No matter excuses I made, it's not valid. I violated her, and that, I feel guilty.

I found myself staring at the dark oaked door with a golden plate on it.

Room 504

I knocked.

The night is still young so I'm pretty sure she's still awake, so I waited.

I was taken aback momentarily when the door finally swings open and revealed a dishevelled women with a baffled look. It looks like she's already in bed by the looks of it.

Her eyes then squinted when she recognized me.

"Avalon." I didn't expect her to be this composed the next time we see each other, not to mention the incident happened just earlier today.

How can she be so calm and collected when she wanted to rip my throat out earlier? Is this how she is?

Mas nakakatakot pala ito kesa yung naghihimagsik sa galit.

Calm is scary.

"Ma'am." Yumuko ako dahil sa bigat ng nararamdaman ko. I really feel guilty. "I'm sorry." Buong sinseridad na turan ko dito.

I heard her sigh.

"Is that for me?"

Iniangat ko ang tingin ko sakanya. She was looking down on my hand. I handed her one stem of rose and a chocolate bar.

"I'm sorry." Ulit ko.

"Thanks." Kinuha nito ang peace offering ko saka sumandal sa door frame.

She's wearing that white long sleeve I wore the last time I was here and it gave me a sense of pride. She wasn't wearing anything under, except of course a pair of panties. I hope. Anyway, it exposes her long shapely thighs.

"Are you here to apologize or stare?" Napalis ang tingin ko sa nakakaakit nitong mga paa.

I chuckled sheepishly.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Can you?"

"May I?"

"No. You're supposed to be in bed, already."

"But here I am." I shifted my weight on one foot, carressing the back of my head.

"Yes and you should leave. Have a good night sleep, Avalon."

She slammed the door on my face but instead of getting mad about it, I grinned. I still don't think I'm forgiven but there's a chance that she's less mad at me now.

I don't know, a gut feeling perhaps?

Maybe the chocolate and the rose helped me compensate the horrible things I've done? Was it really horrible, though?