Chapter II

"Can you please stop laughing at someone's misery?" Iritadong turan ko kay Maia na halos isang oras ng humahagikgik.

I groaned again, remembering my encounter with miss Celestial last week. Ever since that day, we haven't talked with each other, let alone see each other. She told me to draw somewhere private and that I'm excused with her class then dismissed me without any other word uttered.

Hindi na din ako tumanggi pa dahil wala akong mukhang iha-harap sakanya and now Maia has been laughing and bugging me all week due to that. Lagi siyang naglalagi sa kwarto ko upang magbigay ng update sa mga nangyayari sa classroom and complains how much of an ill-tempered the Professor is.

"I'm sorry. I just can't get over the fact that you did that to a Professor at kay miss Celestial pa talaga ha." She teased.

Nakadapa ito ngayon sa kama ko habang iniistorbo ako sa aking ginagawa. I couldn't concentrate sketching because my mind keeps on drifting to that grumpy Professor. Hindi naman lingid sa kaalaman ng karamihan, lalo na sa mga nakakakilala sakin ang pagka gusto ko sakanya. In fact, it's normal to have this kind of attraction to that lady dahil lahat naman ay nakakaramdam ng ganito sakanya. It's just that I am the only one she caught having that naughty thought about her and sobrang nakakahiya!

"Oh-kayyy, I'm gonna go now." She jumped off my bed and fixed her clothes, "Lucky you, you're exempted to a devil's meeting." Sabi niyang nai-inggit.

"Yeah. Lucky me." I said with full of sarcasm.

"Try to sketch miss Celestial exactly how she looks, yeah?" She teased, mimicking the words the Professor had told me.

I combed my hair up, kind of frustrated.

"Maia, you're walking on thin line here." I warned.

Humagikgik ito and blow me a kiss before leaving my place and giving me peace, finally!

I tried focusing my attention on sketching and forced this itch and images flashing my mind again but no, I'm failing. I squeeze my eyes shut and this image I'm seeing needs to be sketched right away.

I tossed the sketchpad on my bed and grabbed a piece of paper and started sketching. My hand moved on it's own and I was just watching what it's creating. Every time this happened, it gave me a fucking butterfly in my whole system.

Just a quick sketch and I could say I'm satisfied with the outcome.

(note: this photo is AI generated.)

Matapos kong gawin iyon ay kumuha ako ng pin and pinned it on my full-of-sketch-of-her board na isang dipa ang haba at isang dipa din ang lapad. It is displayed at the headboard wall and yes, Maia is used to it already.

When I was satisfied with the new addition of my art, I continued to work on my actual work.

Hours have passed by so fast without me noticing it since I was so immersed in finishing the sketch. So far, I have finished two and just starting with the third one which is another man. I sighed. The most boring part of sketching is when the subject is a man.