Until i found you-002

'So yeah a boring morning came again.
I wake up,fixed myself,ate,brush my teeth,bring my so-called "wand" that was actually passed through the family's generation and what's more crazier is that... I'll attend a school that has kiddos same as me!!! I just hope this will be fun though.'

'And so my house Old's servants prepared me the things I've forgotten thennnnnnnnn the thing I've been waiting for----'

Drumroll please
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

'I have arrived at The School!!!! There are bunch of kiddos around here with magics (ofcourse don't be stupid this is literally a magic school MAGIC). Damn aren't these people good? There's some dudes tryna flex their magics-i could say that mine's actually better than what they are capable of jeeeeeeez I'd be gonna go wild with my mind guess I'm way tooooooooooo excited holy *beep*'

'Okay now's the entrance examination- it looks old fashioned but that's okay atleast there is a fun over this-'

Whoever this person is> "Silence participants!
The examination will now begin! Please refrain from making such noises and be seated!"

Side characters:

No.1> "Where is it?"
No.2> "They have finally became crazy"
No.3> "Look! There's something rising-"

Amaia>"Didn't the instructor just told them to quite down?"-Said amaia while being dumbfounded at the participants 'they're so stupid as hell'.

'Anyways, now they gave us some paper that's definitely funny- just look at it, it's letters are moving like a worm. I'll just get this done with'...

As i smashed the front of the paper, the letter's of it were now organised which is CRAZY.

Amaia answering the test paper:
-Yeah this is definitely EASY ahhahahhahahhahaha

And well what now? THE MAZEEEEEEEEE

Amaia-'i definitely hate mazes but oh well should i just teleport or complete the maze without magic itself? I guess the second choice is muchhhhhh mire fun'.

The inside of the maze itself is huge like real labyrinth when i go visit my house, I'd like to create this thing on my home and put there this wand when i die hehehhehehehehehehhehehe.

While I'm entering this huge ass maze, i saw some dude (probably the same age as me) walkin' there. Ofcourse, you must had asked me right now... "WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED WITH SOME RANDOM DUDE?" The answer is--- He looks just like my best friend on my past.. aight imma tell you the whole fiasco:

Flash back:

A girl that doesn't like touching the grass outside had met a guy the same as her age when she was forced by her parents to go to the forest nearby their house to get some fresh air. The child had a dual hair color- black and yellow, gold like lifeless eyes, two lines on his face, and is trying to pet a bunny. 'He's so funny' she thought.. She approached the bunny the child has been trying to tame, as she tamed it the dual hair colored child was amazed and asked- "H-how did you do that?" Asked him. The girl just smiled and said "You just need to be gentle towards them and atleast give them a treat or handle them properly like what i am doing right now.." said her. The child then asked "Do you like bunnies?-- i-i actually do h-how about you?" Asked the bunny fan. "I actually do and my parents gave them to me when i turned 5 years old as my date of birth is actually the year of rabbits" stated the girl "Do you want it? I actually can't pet them right now as i am busy training my magic" offered by her. The child's eyes widened at her offering and said "are you sure?" "Yes i am" said the girl "Then this bunny is mine n-never gonna gave i-it back" stated the boy. The girl laughed at the boy's actions she playfully thought 'Why is this boy so cute? I want to pinch his face he's so cuteeeeeeeeee'. "What is your name?" Asked the curios boy "Amaia Cupid, and you?" "Rayne Ames". As the years past by the two had always played together whether it is with their bunny, sparring using magics, play pranks on each other and more. But one day, the day of Amaia's 8th birthday. Rayne her best friend, hadn't showed up.. She looked through his home but found no one. From that day, the day she lost her only best friend in the world... Was gone.

Present:

'That's right, this guy just look exactly the same as him... Well i guess i should follow him...' Thought Amaia.

As Amaia and the person she's following First escaped the maze the person she's following suddenly vanished.

'Huh? Where did that guy go-'

???- "Why are you following me." - asked by a person behind her.

As she turned her face back she realised- It was the person she was following.

Amaia: "W-wait, could you please lower you wand a bit?"-asked amaia

???: "Not until you answer me."

Amaia: "Fine, well you see... Y-you looked exactly like my best friend from the past hahaha you see... He's someone precious to me and yeah curiosity sprout ahaha-"

Amaia: "Can i ask? What's your name?"

Rayne: "Rayne Ames."

As soon as she heard the name she, out of instinct, Hugged the guy.

Amaia: "R-Ray i-is that you? I-i'm Amaia, Amaia Cupid *sobs* "-She asked in-between her sobs and or crys of joy.

Rayne: "H-huh? Maia?"

Amaia: "What happened to you???"

Whoever this person is: "Stop that act right now and head here- you both still had an interview to do!"

Amaia: "T-then see you Ray"

Rayne: "See you."

As the moment broke up, many more of the participants entered the escape of the labyrinth.

Whoever this person is: "Now for the interview of Amaia Cupid and Rayne Ames."

Amaia: "Oh it's our turn now.."

Rayne: "i guess so."

They were quickly teleported to a HUGEEE room with some higher ups or something.

Wahlberg Baigan: "Now we shall start the interview for Amaia Cupid and Rayne Ames."

Wahlberg Baigan: "First of all, Why did you both choose this academy?"

Amaia & Rayne : "To learn for how to became strong and became a divine visionary."- the two stated in unison.

Wahlberg laughs at the two in amusement.

Wahlberg Baigan: "But to became a Divine Visionary, you two have to collect gold coins first and make sure to ace your academics without failing anything."

Amaia & Rayne: "I will do whatever it takes to do so."-The two stated in unison again as they looked at each other with the faces saying 'are-you-copying-me-?'

Wahlberg Baigan: "Then, Amaia Cupid and Rayne Ames, Welcome to Easton Magic Academy!"-stated the old man.

Right now:

'AND THAT'S HOWWWWWWW I KNOW RAY-CHAN HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA HE'S SO CUTE IF YOU'VE SEEN HIM IN HE'S YOUNGSTER DAYS'
Thought amaia.

Amaia: "Ray-chan~~~ let's go out shopping"-Amaia said as she clings her other arm on rayne's shoulder while doing this face ' :D '

Rayne: "Stop doing this to me, we're in public. And no."-rayne stated as he walked away.

Amaia: "Awww Ray-chan!!!!"-ignored

Amaia: "Ray chan!!!! Don't leave me here!"-still ignored as rayne vanished going to his office.

Amaia: "RAY-CHAN!!!!!! Nooooooooo ray-chan *fake crys*×2"-Amaia said as her voice was heard throughout the corridor of Adlers.

Meanwhile Mash and Finn: "Why is she crying!"-asked mash. "No she's not definitely not"-stated Finn. "Oh okay."-answered Mash.

The end of part 1 of the story which is the-
"Begingging" jk "Begining". See ya gays

Meowz:) lul btw i am young VERY YOUNG so I'm busy.