Orca Prefect-009

At night, there are two people walking through the spacious hallways of the Easton Magic Academy, seemingly finding their spot to meet someone.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Ray-chan, why did you brought me here with you?" Asked by Amaia.

"I didn't brought you here, you are the one who brought yourself here."

Flashback:

"Ehhhh??? Mash-chan??? W-wait Ray-chan-- let me join you." The girl jumps around happily as she kept saying the words- 'let me join you'.

Poor Rayne Ames, he can't do nothing about this girl.

"Do what you want-"

"YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Present:

"Oh, my bad haha" the girl laughs then stops when she saw a shadow approaching them. When the light of the moon hits their face, their identity was revealed.

Mash Burnedead.

"Ooooh It's mash-chan!"

"Don't speak so loudly Maia. You know there are many people sleeping at this hour."

"Sorry sorry."

The two approached the said boy.

"So, what do you want? Mash Burnedead." Rayne stops as he spoke his words.

"C-can i v-visit home?" Mash stutters as he find Rayne's presence to be quite intimidating definitely with another Divine Visionary on his Right side.

"You are going to visit home?" Said the annoyed Rayne.

Rayne gives Mash a look. "Now? Right before the selection exams? Are you serious?"

Mash averts his eyes. "I'm sorry. I-I-I will stay."

Amaia interrupted.

"Ray-chan-- could you let him visit his home? After all his gone through, he probably wants to know how his family is doing at home." Stated by Amaia.

"... And if he gets in trouble?--" Amaia elbowed Rayne on his side as she whispers.

"Have you forgotten that the Headmaster told us to protect Mash?"

"So i do not have any choice right? Fine." Rayne averts his face as he slowly walks away from the two waiting for his comrade.

"T-thank you."

"No problem! See you on the divine visionary examination thingy bye!" The girl bid her farewell on the boy while she tries to catch up on Rayne who is now on his Fast pace walking towards his dorm room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

"So we're now literally stalking Mash-chan?"

"You're obviously stating the obvious." The girl only chuckles quitely trying to conceal her presence from whom they are following.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing by for a while they felt one powerful presence with another two to have a normal presence.

Meanwhile, Margarette and their two underlings are flying through the forest.

"Hope they won't mind us barging in. To defeat Abel so soundly without magic. You think I can let someone like that slide? Hey, what was that boy's name?"

"Mash. It's Mash Burnedead."

"Right, right. Mash Burnedea-"

Suddenly, swords followed by huge red arrows are raining down on them. They dodge the swords and huge red arrows as best as they can. Margarette eventually lands on the ground, seemingly unfazed by this sudden ambush.

"Dear me. You two are playing as his bodyguard now?"

"I just happened to pass by. I heard a nasty-sounding laughter over here."

"I just joined Ray-chan, by the way hi Margarette-san!"

"Well, well. If it isn't the Sword Cane... Divine Visionary, Rayne Ames and Love Cane... Divine Visionary, Amaia Cupid."

"Have you been eating food quite well Ama-chan? You seem to have been losing up weight lately."

Orca prefect Margarette Macaron's evil hands approach by Orter Madl's order. But Mash is still oblivious of it. He really didn't know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by: meowz:) sorry for being a cliffhanger, i just wanna make an entrance to the fight to make the exact outro for the fight. [Totally simping for Rayne when i saw the fight]