The price to buy peace- 008

"Mr.Wahlberg"

"Why did you call for all of us?" Asked by orter.

"Hiding the fact that he's a lackmagic and attending the academy is-"

"Shut up orter! Hear what the Headmaster says first before you blurt out your so-called systems." Amaia says as she holds orter making the girl on top of orter while she takes his glasses and stands up.

The two female Divine Visionaries ofcourse- were red as they avoided their gazes from the two.

"T-they are-" The wisdom cane intervenes.

"Stop that action you two. You know it's forbidden. Definitely for a lady t-to do that." Said the wisdom cane.

"What do you mean?"

"Find it out for yourself love cane." The wisdom cane face palms as the ice cane was utterly shocked.

"What?- anyways-"

"Damn if you don't shut up Orter, I'd make sure you'll not see a thing for a day."

"Bring it back love cane."

Wahlber steps forward. "Divine Visionaries, might i ask you to defer his sentencing? For this is the first time Innocent Zero sent a message. There is a high chance that this boy will give us a lead on them. We can't afford to lose him at this juncture."

"Huh? The Headmaster seems really important."

"You're not kidding me.. this child i swear."

"You know.. Mr.Wahlberg was a previous Divine Visionary and is a living legend. The only one to go toe-to-toe against innocent Zero in his youth."

"And i, the next top dog of the world, respect him. He's a man among magic users."

"Listen closely, mushroom head."

" 'kay."

"Mr.Wahlberg, i understand your position but i cannot accept-" Once again, Orter's head got smashed on the ground.

"Shut the *beep* up Sand cane. Can't you *beep* afford to listen to him so much so that you'll *beep* create your own world?"Wahlberg Baigan himself bows at the Divine Visionaries.

"Mr.Wahlberg, please!"

"It's true, he cannot use magic. He's a bit rough around the edges and not too scholarly. However, he has an unusual gift to sway people's hearts."

"I believe people like him will change how we perceive this world. Of course that is not all. Until now, those without magic have been treated as inferior. But i take some issue with that unjust treatment."

Amaia hands Orter his glasses as she approached the Headmaster and her best friend.

"Our values change alongside history.However, redefining our values take courage as we must admit injustices thus far."

"That said. What is wrong is still wrong."

"Mr.Wahlberg. I respect your position,but ignoring rules and forcing your opinion-"

Amaia and Rayne steps forward and drops one of their knees on the ground making the other Divine Visionaries shocked.

"Both of us ask of you as well."

"Rayne and Amaia, even you two?"

"I do agree with the Headmaster's opinion, but Mash burnedead has also proven himself worthy of our trust. Including my trust."Stated by Rayne while the girl beside her thought about the time when Rayne her friend gave his magical handkerchief to the boy with bunny patterns.