Three lines Three beloved ones-010

At Easton Magic Academy, each dorm is overseen by a prefect. The three prefects boasts some of the greatest talent in Easton. All of them have the skills necessary to become a Divine Visionary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'A few years ago, a tournament was held for 13-15 year olds in the middle school division. One magic user singlehandedly overpowered all the other competitors. They had only been nine at the time.'

'Their name is Margarette Macaron. The future prefect of Orca dorm.'

'Why am i using 'their' as her pronouns when i am sure she's a female though?' Amaia chuckles at her thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, well. If it isn't the Sword Cane... Rayne Ames and Ama-chan. Of all people... Not only will I face Mash Burnedead, but two Divine Visionaries will also entertain me?"

"Ah, you got it wrong Margarette-san. You see Ray-chan wouldn't let me enter a fight when he knows he could handle it and when i couldn't handle it." Amaia stated.

"Nicknames huh? You two seem to be close Ama-chan. Mind telling me later what kind of relationship you have with him?" They smirked.

Amaia sighs. "Why people think we're a couple? We're just- The best of friends."

"Oh Ama-chan you are way to dense... My poor darling."

Rayne catches up with the word darling as he turns more serious on the subject the two are talking about.

"Let me entertain you guests, including you Ama-chan."

Margarette snaps their fingers and summons forth their grand piano.

"But you are..." They start playing. After their performance, they sigh dramatically.

"The powerless... winter."

Quite dramatic. Rayne wonders, what the hell is going on here. Meanwhile Amaia sits at the other side of the scene and casts a shield to protect her if anything happens as she eats her chocolate (she has many chocolates on her pockets but to let them cool, she has the ice cane to use her magic to her pocket).

Back to Rayne and Margarette's fight:

"Not every powerful magic user strives to be a Divine Visionary. "Divine Visionary" is just a title, after all. Compared to myself who genuinely sought nothing but strength, and you who sought a superficial position. Which one of us is stronger?"

'Well... I am on Ray-chan's side about that one. He did not
Only became a Divine Visionary to earn money but for his Three beloved ones; Finn, Me and his rabbits' thought by Amaia.

Rayne and Margarette lift their wands, ready to fight. Rayne starts off with a Partisan. Swords are flying towards Margarette, but they counter with their Sounds.

Rayne launches another Partisan at them. Margarette though intercepts his attack with Shiver Sounds. Then they cast Howling Sounds on him.

'This is getting tense' The girl on the other side thought as she watches the two fought each other while she is munching down on her chocolates.

This spell conjures musical notes all around Rayne. Margarette warns him to not attack.

'I should help- no even if i do, Ray-chan will still won due to him having a *beep* crazy endurance which literally amazed me the most' The love cane watches with wordy written on her face, all she can just do is to watch.