Extra Chapter (for book 2)

In the middle of the fight (training) with Amaia and her cousin (Kaldo), Kaldo swings his sword to his cousin. Meanwhile, she tried to avoid the sword... Let's say she is safe... However.. her hair.... Got.caught.on.it.

Amaia did not notice at first but when Kaldo stopped his movements, Amaia also stopped.

"M-maia...!!" Kaldo was shocked at what he had done. He doesn't know what to explain to his cousin.

"What is it?"

"I-i am sorry!!!"

"Sorry for what?"

"Your hair!!!! I-" Amaia felt the wind hitting her neck as she thought 'wait- somethings on my shoulder-' the girl touched her shoulder her hand caressing something that is textured like a hair. She brought it to her line of sight.

"Huh? Who's hair is this and why is this the same color as mine-"

"Your hair! It got caught by my sword!!! I am so sorry Maia-chan... Please forgive me"

Amaia screamed in fear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She doesn't know what to do so for now, she hides her hair with a cape on. She decided to visit lemon since she was the only girl she could trust and definitely get a help with.

"Hey Maia-chan, I think that Irvine student knows what could be the solution to y-your hair." Said by Kaldo walking on the girl's side.

"That's what I'm thinking, thus you shouldn't speak my name louder definitely not in public."

The two arrived on lemon's dorm. They stepped inside (without knocking on the door ofc).

Lemon screamed "Intruders!-"

Amaia dropped her cape.

"L-lemon could you please help me with my hair? It got caught by the swinging sword..."

Lemon pauses for a while....

The blonde girl shines up. "Sit here Amaia-san!" Offered by Lemon while the blonde girl gives kaldo a task to do and to get.

"Get one scissor, Water, Towel, and a... Light."

"Understood" Kaldo quickly teleports himself while the two girls are alone in the room.

"Before i cut and style your hair... Tell me Amaia-san..."

"...?"

"Do you have someone you like or interest?"

"The second option-"

"REALLY???!!"

"Y-yes"

"What is or are their favourite animal???"

"Bunnies or rabbits"

Then she started cutting off her hair which she almost cried at. Seeing that her hair is only shoulder level and not the hair length that is beyond her shoulder.

'I am scared of the outcome... What if im bald?'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"All i have to do is just to style it" The blonde girl said while she used some weird scissors.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Done!!! Presenting... Amaia Cupid's new haircut!" Lemon said as she spins the chair of Amaia to see her hair's reflection.

(See it for yourself on book 2 hehhe 👀💅💅💅)

Amaia smiles happily at her reflection being satisfied.

"Thank you so much Lemon-chan.."

"No problem!" Lemon thumbs up feeling better while Amaia goes out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look like a bunny..." Kaldo said look at her.

"Not like i could have any choice to begin with."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by meowz:) No spoilers 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫