Innocent Zero-006

After meeting Finn-chan and getting myself go in trouble with the Vice principal and Lloyd Cavill well... I got called again by the Headmaster but- this time.. It's with Ray-chan 'Did he get in trouble? That's literally impossible. Given the fact that Ray-chan is much more matured than i am and it hurts now that i do accept that fact... If he didn't get in trouble then what is it that the Headmaster called for us?' Amaia thought deeply as she didn't realize that, Rayne is already behind her.

"What are you thinking so deeply about?" Amaia was ofcourse taken aback by this question (let's say she got jumpscared) of Rayne.

"S-stop popping out of the blue like that! You're gonna scare me like hell.." said by the embarrassed girl.

"Come on let's go, the geezer is waiting."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what did you call us for Headmaster?"asked by Amaia.

"I want you two to investigate something I've been suspecting for... Innocent zero must have had infiltrated inside the campus." Stated by Wahlberg.

"And how is that?" By this question of Rayne, Amaia quickly took a glance at inside the place of their meeting.

"Hoho don't worry my grandchild. There is no one here but just the three of us."

"Grandchild??????!!! What do you mean??"

"Now is not the time to ask that- anyways as you may know, Innocent zero is a group of criminals. And their leader used to be my colleague, beware of him because he could use a dark magic which is illegal."

"Hmph. Judging by your reaction Ray-chan i bet you already had an idea on where this people are hiding right?"

"Why do you even have a habit to predict and read others like a book..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two people are walkng through a dark hallway.

"Disclose" using this spell, they revealed a door which leads them to a basement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That geezer sure likes to boss people around." Amaia nods at his statement.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a stone head emerges behind Finn, wanting to bite him, but Dot protected him. However, he sustained damage doing so.

"Dot... Sorry! I'm sorry, Dot!"

"I thought I could let you take care of two single-liners."

Milo appears. "But I come back to find this?"

The Fourth Fang. He gave up his petrification spell to face Dot and Finn.

"It's not like these guys ever proved to be much of a challenge. Especially guys like them."

He creates stone hands and Dot silently curses.

"Damn it. Caught me off guard. Can I even fight the Fourth like this?"

"The Fourth Fang is a prodigy, the only first-year student among the Magic Lupus." Love smirks.

"It's the end for you."

It is indeed the end. For Milo. He's suddenly struck by a sword.

"What the... Was that a sword?!", thought Dot. Finn seems to recognize this sword. "That magic..."