The Lackmagic-003

Amaia: "Hey Ray-chan!"- the girl shouted as she approached the 'busy' man petting his rabbits and said
Rayne: "What do you want?"-asked the 'busy' man.
Amaia: "You" kidding--
Rayne: "What?"
Amaia: "kidding... Don't take my jokes seriously hahaha-- anyways, the entrance examination is open now isn't it"-stated the girl.
Rayne: "Yeah, so what about it-"- h.e.w.a.s.i.n.t.e.r.r.u.p.t.e.d. while she- s.t.o.l.e. h.i.s. RABBIT.
Amaia: "So wanna join me and watch those dudes with this bunny of yours?"-offered the girl.
Rayne: "..."-he was speechless for a second and thought- 'I really don't have a choice with this girl don't i?'
Amaia: "Then that's a yes let's goooo- wait also bring your spidey thingy"

At the examination:

After teleporting the both of them, they looked through spots where they could view the examination... But without being caught by one of their participants.

'i wonder if there is someone interesting that will join us this year-' Amaia's thought's we're interrupted as she saw someone using a large dumbbell with such speed and even doing an invisible chair.

"Hey Ray-chan, look at that guy isn't he interesting?"-said amaia.

"I know that"-answered Rayne.

"Wait.. can i borrow your spidey thingy?"-asked amaia to her friend.. "But I don't have it with me right now..."-said rayne.

"Oh man that sucks but i guess we'll meet this guy soon enough are we?"- questioned amaia. "How can you be so sure about that.."-said Rayne.

"You see... This guy is a lack magic.. it's such a waste someone who's a lack magic is this capable..."- whispered by amaia. "..."

"Well well, for now I'll look through this examination myself whether I'll let him live or not... How about you Rayne?"-amaia asked... 'oh well he's gone already with the bunny man... I'll just enjoy this for myself then...'-thought by her as she watches the guy she's been talking about...  Mash Burnedead.

Written by: meowz:) okay ik this one was short but-- i had an upcoming exam and well? It's tomorrow hooray no seriously *beep* man *beep* i hate exams definitely not math...