Never touch my people-005

As the sun rose up from it's bed and produce a welcoming like rays telling you to get up from your bed-- the same could be said for a girl who's clearly going to be late for her classes.

"Oh Ray-chan"-the girl Finally woke up after a several tries of Rayne to wake up the girl. Both of the two went to their classes.

Everything's happening as usual. She gets up from her sleepy state,eat some food, take a bath, prepare her things, and go to her classes and finish them like the speed of the light.

'Why's everything so boring but not when I'm with Ray-chan? Jeez what the *beep* Amaia?'- Amaia thought for a while as the class ends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a loooooong series of classes it's finally recess. Poor girl she can't visit her best friend as he was busy with his missions as a Divine Visionary unlike this girl who's been ditching them... A LOT.

'If i cant visit Ray-chan then...' she thought as she stood up Infront of a dorm room at the Adler's. Dorm number 302.

'Man if Finn's roommate is a girl then atleast i could ship him with someone eh? But Ray-chan...' the girl sighs as she opens the room's door.

"Yo, Finn-chan!" The girl says as she happily seats at the top of the said boy's bed.

"A-ah Hello Amaia-san" Said the boy named "Finn".

"I have a question..." Before continuing the sentence, the girl looked up at the confused Finn waiting for the next sentence. She wore a frown on her face.

"Are you and Ray-chan on bad terms?" Asked the girl as Finn tried to compose himself and tried to answer the question. Nothing came out of his mouth.

"I see... So that's a yes.. I'll talk to him don't worry" She says as the girl ruffled the boy's hair.

"N-no t-that's not true we're in good terms!"

"Now now, who told you to lie like that Finn-chan. If think that he doesn't love you then... Why do you think did he took care of you and not left you alone in the dark when your parents died? Haha well Finn-chan you shall not worry about your brother too i could take care of him.. well- though he may not have expressed it but he do loves you. He do."-Said the girl only making the boy shed tears.

"U-uhm okay... I'd try my best to trust that." Said the boy.

"Trust in him... I bet he does this 'so you could live a normal life without someone like him who's not normal'
Haha he's too funny isn't he?"

"Hm..."

"So stop crying- ah! I forgot i still have classes to do! Oh well Finn-chan bye bye now, cheer up!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right on the hallways it is always quite. But for her? Now? It's not well you see- curiosity perked up- now she's eaves dropping over a scenario, not like anyone could have stopped her from doing this since there is not a single being there except for her and the people who's been responsible for the noises she's hearing.

"I can't believe what he does say"a voice started "Maybe he'll catch on soon?"Another guy said "I'm getting bored of textbooks" While a familiar voice spoke...'Cavill? That guy? He's doing something again isn't he?' "Next, i want you to burn his clothes." Ordered by cavill. "Got that, Finn?" 'F-Finn? I should-no i still need to know whether Finn did it without his orders... Calm down Amaia.' "If you go that far, maybe he'll quit school on his own?"Stated by the blonde man.