A dream-004

Flashback:

Amaia: "Ray-chan~~~ let's go out shopping"-Amaia said as she clings her other arm on rayne's shoulder while doing this face ' :D '

Rayne: "Stop doing this to me, we're in public. And no."-rayne stated as he walked away.

Amaia: "Awww Ray-chan!!!!"-ignored

Amaia: "Ray chan!!!! Don't leave me here!"-still ignored as rayne vanished going to his office.

Amaia: "RAY-CHAN!!!!!! Nooooooooo ray-chan *fake crys*×2"-Amaia said as her voice was heard throughout the corridor of Adlers.

Present:

Hiiiiiiiii so yeah it is me Amaia!!! As you may know,well... In the past, i invited Ray-chan to join me on shopping since he's been on work (as a divine visionary)for many MANY MANYYYYYY days yeah that much. And now I'm Infront of his chamber as *beep*  waiting for him to come out there.

"What's taking you so looooooooooong? Ray-"

At the sight of Rayne, Amaia gulp the lump of saliva on her mouth as her eyes widens in shock

"Do i look good?"-rayne asks the dumbfounded girl.
"Y-yeah you do look handso- i mean-- good"-Amaia says as she smiled at him but inside of her head: 'kajksjdndjxnnsnsndn WHY IS HE SO HOT? HOWWWWWW AIHDJSJDJNDNDNDNDN HELP-NO AMAIA STOP DON'T DROOL CALM DOWN-'

"Oi maia."-rayne calls out for her

No answer

"I'll leave you there then..."-Rayne said to the girl as he walks away leaving the girl alone-- jk this is what really happened:

*Rayne smirks*
"Do i really look that good that you are so busy with what you're thinking about me right now?"
"Sh-shut up! Let's just go!"-Amaia says as Rayne chuckles quitely. 'HE JUST CHUCKLED???!!! REALLY??? OH MY GOD I GOTTA WRITE THIS TO MY DIARY!!!' thought by a!amaia.

What Amaia's wearing by the way:
Her hat

What Amaia's wearing by the way:Her hat

Her dress

(Just imagine it as an ash gray colored dress)

"Ooooooh..We match clothes"-Amaia says ash she looks at Rayne she notices a flower. "By the way Rayne, why do you have a flower? And why did you told me to wear an elegant dress?"

"... Didn't you remember the invitation that Ryoh gave us? He's wedding invitation (manga spoiler: Ryoh is ALREADY married so chill out people chillll) I'm also going to offer out this flower I'm holding..."-Rayne stated as Amaia was shocked She forgot her GIFT!

"W-wait i-i don't have a gift" amaia stated as she panicks
"Don't worry, i knew you will forget so i brought atleast two here" "Thanks Rayne I'll make sure to give you a rare rabbit i found on my mission hehe"

"Oh so that's why you came with me for shopping today?"-amaia says 'man he really is sneaky isn't he? I'm crying i thought he definitely accepted the invitation of mine' *sigh*

After the wedding both of the two went out of town and started buying things that is when Amaia saw Finn with
his friends.

"Oh isn't that Finn?" Amaia mumbles as they got closer and closer to where Finn is, Amaia thought that right now is Rayne aware of this or is he just ignoring his little brother? Amaia sighed at this sight.

"What's wrong?"-asked rayne "Ah that well it's nothing"--

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rn:

"Oi Maia Wake the hell up or I'll throw water on you"

"Hmm...Ah.., it's just a dream?" Mumbles a sleepy Amaia only to be heard by rayne.

"Oh Ray-chan? What's up?"

"Don't 'what's up' on me right now class will start at five minutes hurry up I'm waiting" *sigh* 'i bet she stayed up all night i swear...' thought by Rayne

Written by: meowz:)
Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i can't believe this i just answered math! Omg i just hope i do get a high score 😭

Warning:
NEVER drool at this sight

Warning:NEVER drool at this sight