𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. parker accidentally causes a storm

CHAPTER EIGHT ——
PARKER ACCIDENTALLY
CAUSES A STORM !

┊͙ 🌨️ ˖ . *. ⋆

( "hail, parker pérez." )

PARKER FOUND IT NICE WITH PERCY GONE.

He was moved to his own cabin, leaving her more space on the floor of the Hermes cabin. But she couldn't help the little feeling of jealousy in her mind.

Percy was claimed by none other than Poseidon, one of the Big Three. It practically made him a celebrity at Camp Half-Blood.

And Parker was getting kind of sick of being at camp. She thought about Ameila's words. "And if you don't like it, I will come get you." Parker wished she could just call her aunt.

But Amelia wasn't here anymore. And Parker couldn't go back to the house, she assumed Noah would never welcome her back there. She didn't think she could look at him or the twins anyway, she'd only be able to think about how Amelia would still be alive if it wasn't for her.

It took Parker a long time to fall asleep that night, per usual. However, when she did, she had the strangest dream. She always had strange and vivid dreams, though this one felt too real.

Parker was in the woods, alone. She walked for a while, not knowing what else to do.

A few horses walked past, all of them staring at her for a while before trotting away. It reminded her of school, kids staring at her as she passed by in the hallways. Except these were horses.

But Parker had seen weirder in her dreams before.

Suddenly, it became hard to see. The woods started to get foggy and her vision was clouded with mist. Soon enough, she was met with a person. Well, the figure of a person. Parker couldn't make out anything but a large man's shadow in the fog.

He seemed fairly muscular and tall, with long wavy hair like hers that blew around in the wind. And then she noticed something else— wings sticking out of his back. Large feather wings that resembled ones you'd see on an angel.

"Parker, ma fille." The man spoke. His voice was deep and sincere. The girl didn't know what she was expecting, though it wasn't French.

On a usual day, Parker would be pretty frightened. But this was only a dream. Whoever this man was, he couldn't hurt her... she didn't think. So she asked who he was. "Qui êtes-vous?"

The man let out a half-hearted laugh like Parker should have recognized him from a shadowed outline of his body. "Je suis ton père, petite."

Parker stared at him, even though she couldn't see his eyes. 'I am your father, little one' he had said. She replayed the words in her head a million times in just a few seconds.

This man was her so-called dad. The man Parker had wished she could have met her whole life. The man she had just found out was not dead, after being convinced her whole life he was. Parker had so many questions, so much to ask.

She started by asking who he was again. Who he really was. Parker thought she deserved a name, at the least.

"Vous le saurez bientôt." He said. "Ce n'est pas ce que je suis ici pour vous dire."

The girl didn't respond. You'll know soon enough. Parker was getting pretty tired of all this 'you'll understand soon' and 'it was for your safety' bullshit. She wanted to know the truth now, after being lied to for years.