28. Reena

We were at the club and everyone was acting crazy with the amount of alcohol they had in them

We were at the club and everyone was acting crazy with the amount of alcohol they had in them. We were dancing like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey cutie, are you single?" Vijay enacted like a random stranger hitting in club.

"Yes I am but unfortunately there's my brother who will involve in a fight if you come anywhere near me." I said raising my eyebrows.

"Yaar har jagah apne bhai ko ghusana zaroori hai kya?" (Is it necessary to bring your brother everywhere). He said breaking the character.

"Just keeping you aware with the reality."

"Let me be delulu for atleast one minute yaar. Mood kharab kar diya." (You spoiled the mood). He said and started leaving.

"Oyee! Kaha jaa rha hai?" (Where are you going?) I asked and  followed him outside the club.

"Marne." (To die). He shouted.

"Fhir mera kya hoga?" (Then what about me?) I said and he stopped. He looked back in utter surprise.

"What! Only you know how to flirt or what?" I asked proudly.

"Not bad Miss Oberoi." He patted on my shoulder.

We sat on a bench across the club. Vijay handed me the bottle of vodka and I took three sips. Our hands were slightly touching but we were far enough.

"Okay so we can't just keep sitting over here silently.. We need to talk!!!!! " He said.

"Okay then talk." I said passing the bottle.

"What's your biggest fear?" He asked.

"You know it already... Think!" I replied.

He thought for a couple of minutes and asked, "Sitting at the front seat of the car?"

I simply nodded.

"I even know the reason you gave me is a lie." He said further.

"I was sitting at the back seat when Mom and Dad had an accident. I was a teenager at that time and to see both of them like that was disturbing so I am scared of sitting in front now." I said.

"So dont you wanna try overcoming this fear?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Not every fear is meant to overcome."

"You can atleast try."

"Okay suppose if I overcome this fear then I'll have a different fear left. There will always be a fear left in the box. You can never finish overcoming each and every fear."