A note from me - Feb '24

Hi everyone! (or anyone who is still reading/waiting for an update)

Hope you are well. I know I have been MIA for a long time. I wanted to update you on it.

A couple of years ago (around COVID time) my SO and I went through something in our personal lives. What was supposed to be our biggest happiness turned out to be quite traumatic, and a mentally, physically and emotionally draining time, esp for me. Additionally due to travel ban during covid, we were left without any family/familiar support.

It's all well now and we are doing much better than before and things are starting to go back to "normal." Only since the past couple of months I have kinda gotten some semblance of my old life back, like I am beginning to feel like my old self (inward and outward).

I am so grateful for all those who have invested their time in Tangled. Each comment, each vote means so so much to me. I havent lost the inspiration (I have some rough drafts - wip - of future chapters) but I am finding it difficult to work on it at the moment.

This (and my other work) means a lot to me. To be able to share my idea of an AU of a beloved jodi and receiving so much love and interest from our ArShi fandom, were the highlights of my past. 

Thanks to everyone (who commented, messaged, waited) and truly sorry for leaving you in the mid like this.

I hope I can someday bring to to a finish. (I truly want to).

Much love!