CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.BPOV
Usually,I never stressed for anything in the world in that time of the year. Girls didn't hesitate whenever I asked. It was like a marriage proposal to them and the best part was the girl I actually liked never even bothered to go. That meant that in as much as I couldn't get her to go with me , neither could any other guy. It was perfect. The perfect sequence.
"Ooh what about white ..girl ,you love white" I heard Mika say while she and chapa made their way into the man's nest.
"Wha..whitem.girl..??" Chapa repelled in a doubtful tone.
"Huhha ..girl.." Mika rolled her eyes , seating Down next to me and chapa next to miles.
"Girl.." chapa said, sounding like she had just agreed to something.
"Giiiiirrrllll ..." Mika squealed.
"I swear , you girls get more complicated each year" Miles pointed out. He was right. It was like the two spoke a language of their own.
"What are you so excited about anyway" I asked, looking at Mika , specifically.
"Don't..." Chapa warned.
"Kendrick and his friend, Gavan asked us to the dance and we said yes all while agreeing to wear the perfect dresses" Mika replied, without stopping to breath until the last word. She had skill. But that wasn't what I was interesting in,so far.
"Chapa.. you're going to the dance?" Miles asked the girl next to him. It was a suprise for me too.
"I know.. don't remind me.." chapa responded, getting up quickly.
"But chapa..you hate school dances " I said, following her up.
"I know,man.. don't you think I know that" she stressed.
"It's for our happy moments of high school and we get to spend it together " Mika replied on her behalf, perkily.
"At the fucking dance.." I pressed forward.
"Yeah, dude..who cares. I just wanna go cause it means so much to Mika and me" she tried to convince me.
"Ahh, Kendrick just texted...check out the taxi dos " Mika screamed,her sonic sound , blasting Mile's smoothie off the table.
"And another cup bites the dust" miles said and teleporting out of the man's nest, probably to get another one while chapa walked behind Mika to view this Gavin on her phone.
"Holly cheese and sprinkles that's hot" she expressed, tapping the screen after Mika did.
"Let me see that.." I said, grabbing the phone with my telekinesis.
"Still think you should just go as friends" Mika slide through.
"I mean...he is cute.." chapa guessed. Ok so he did posses some qualities but non of which I didn't have. To dumb it down,he simply a blonde kid with blue eyes with a hight almost just as tall as miles or more but not over me. Thank God.
"Ahhh look at us talking about boys as besties..." Mika shrieked.
"Pretty soon,we will be getting married as besties and have kids ...and maybe our kids could be their own besties" she added, excited. Somebody had to shut this down.
"You got all of that from one dance" chapa simplified, slowly. Her attempts to be accurate could not be undermined.
"What,like it's hard.." Mika blankly stated. Now ,that was just great. Fucking fantastic, even.