CHAPTER SEVEN

CHAPTER SEVEN CPOV
The school dance was themed with love out this galaxy. My eyes lifted themselves at the fake stars in the ceiling as me , Mika, Kendrick and Luca made our way into the party. They were beautiful. Fake but beautiful. Whoever was in charge of decorative must have had a real eye for these kinds of things.
"Alright babe..I'll go get you some punch" Kendrick said to Mika then she gave him a squeezed smile. How someone was so perfectly perfect for another could never be measured with these two. It was like they had found each other in this dark and cruel , loveless world.
"So I'm guessing so should I.." Luca asked ,not sure of what to do as she face palmed through my light laughs. Yeah,and he was made for me.
"If you want to" I replied.
"No he does want to...get the lady some punch" Mika greeted through her teeth , guesturing my date towards the punch ball area.
"Wow...I can't believe he's real..." Mika smiled , shaking her head.
"Kk that's what I said.." I squealed. Yes, I squealed like the teenage girl I was and yes ,over a boy. Let's not make a big deal out of it.
"Awwww... waiting for punch selfie" Mika cooed , taking out her phone and because I was physically trained for five years in the martial arts of Mika Dom, I knew exactly what to do. Smiling and posing for the camera, my girl and I took a pic and posted in straight on Instagram. To not reach out into my own pocket for my phone and not like that on my account would have been a serious offense. According to Mika Dom. So I was about to do that when Kendrick came back with a cup of punch in his hand and there I was, almost third willing them.
"Oh Chapa..Luca says to meet him out the back door area" Kendrick told me, handing Mika the cup.
" Come on,let's go.." Mika followed when I started my way into the direction I very well knew was the back door.
"Girl, don't worry.. I'll call you if something's up" I assured her. She was such a good friend. The best.
"Girl...?" She winced in question.
"Girl.." I looked at her ,blankly. Mika was not convinced but shrugged it off when I signaled Kendrick to pull her back into his arms.
"I'll call you..I promise" I called , leaving the dance to go meet Luca where Kendrick said I would.
"I was almost coming to get you" someone said behind me as I got out, slamming the door without looking back. Ofcourse it was Luca. Or Bose. It was weird how I couldn't tell the difference between the two when I wasn't looking.
"That would have been the gentleman thing to do ..." I started, turning around while he walked towards me.
"So you're lucky I hate Corny shit" I added and he threw his head back just to laugh at my statement.
"You look beautiful" he said, drawing me into his arms.
"Corny ,but I'll allow it.." I rested and put my arms on his shoulder.
" What are we doing out here.." I asked him, my eyes straight into his. They were just like Bose's. It was bad comparing my date to another guy ,I know but seriously. Even Mika couldn't blame me when she finally saw him. These dudes had so much in common. He pulled me even closer and before I knew it,his lips where on mine under the light of a thousand real stars. It wasn't my first but it sure felt like it. Like Bose's.
"Sorry...I couldn't help myself" Luca apologized, breaking the kiss. I smiled and looked away shyly as he lead me to the bench that was inbuilt behind the door. I swear if somebody walked in on us ,they wouldn't know we were there.
"I'll allow it.." I said without looking at him. I was blushing. Like really blushing. This boy was not real because why.
"Will you also allow me to give you this" I heard him asked as he lifted my chin to face him and before my eyes hang a beautiful crystal or diamond white diamond necklace.
"Wow...." Was all I could say while the dude placed it around my neck.
"It belonged to my dad's mom,who gave it to him to give it to the woman he love untill the woman he loved gave it to me to give...you" Luca lined up.
"Sorry if it sounds corny" he apologized. I looked at the necklace for a while after he had put it on me. It was absolutely beautiful and the reason for giving it to me were imaginable.
"It's beautiful, Luca" I admitted, looking up at him then he kissed me immediately.
"You're beautiful.." Luca contradicted and I laughed a little.
"No , really...your eyes make these stars look bad" he went on, sounding casual as always. Like Bose ,he never just said things because he had to ,he said things because he thought they were true. Like on his own opinion.
"Thank you so much..this is so beautiful" I told him.
"And kk I got something for you too.. " I said shyly.
"Can it beat that.." he asked, pointing at the necklace. I doubted that but It was worth a shot.
" I think so... but" I replied then leaned into his ear.
"It's under this dress" I whispered.
"Ok ,you win..but that's cheating" he winned like a little kid and I laughed.
"How is that cheating" I was curious. It was just sex.
"You know there's absolutely nothing that could ever measure up to that on my side of the human race" he reasoned. Well, dang. I guess it was cheating if anyone looked at it that way.