CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN BPOV
I had opted to see her in the one place we both felt comfortable. The stars shone within the dark night and reflected into her natural brown eyes.  I breathed in,not knowing how to start the conversation, I didn't think she'd actually show up.
"Sorry about your date kk" I hinted and she sighed, shaking her head without looking at me.
"It wasn't his fault..you were an asshole" she replied. Chapa was surprisingly calm, unshaken even to see me. Mika was right, it was scary. This wasn't the Chapa we all knew.
"I had to over look some things that he didn't have because of how I felt ..how he made me feel" she said.
"And what are those things " I asked, taking out her favorite fruit beer and a giant bucket of popcorn. I saw her smile just a little and the Luca inside me breathed outloud in relief.
"Kk he wasn't dumb, he almost never ran his hands through his hair..." She began to list.
"You hate it when I do that" I chimed in and she gave me a nod.
"He wasn't real, he said almost everything I needed to hear kk which can become very annoying by the way" her list went on.
"And I know the sex was good but...it wasn't as complete and as perfect and as rough as I liked it to be" she shook her head and I laughed.
"Kk okay " I heard myself say.
"He cared too much , he was too focused and sometimes, I need someone to drive me away from the serious shit.. shit that makes my head hurt like the future" chapa continued.
"When I was with you..it felt like I didn't need to be anywhere in the entire world.. because I didn't worry about anything else" she said.
"Really " I asked.
"But you took that away from me " she faced me with red electric sparks in her eyes.
"Chapa.." I called.
" You took everything away and left me with what you thought I'd love" Chapa said , calming down slowly.
"And ofcourse I loved him.. but he wasn't all that I needed to love, Bose " she began to pleading emphasize.
"He .. he wasn't " I hesitated.
"No...I needed all those other things that I didn't like about you too.." chapa cried.
"I needed to hear you drift away from what I was talking about, I needed you to say something funny and dumb , I needed you to touch your hair...I needed you" she pressed on.
"I ..there's so many wrong things that are with me , I didn't..and when I heard you talk about that guy Gaving..I guess Luca just lost it " I told her.
"I'm sorry, Chapa..I know I will never be Luca Luhan " I apologized.
",I know... aren't you listening..kkk you're such a clown " chapa laughed.
"Kk you love clowns" I said and she threw her head back, laughing even more.
"Kk what the ff.." Chapa hinted.
"Kkk Luca would never make me laugh this much kkk" she continued.
"Aaand that's a good thing " I traced, unsure of the situation.
"Kk yes ... making me laugh is part of the reason ....that led to us doing that thing we did when I turned sixteen " she hinted.
"What thing that we...oohhhhh" I stretched,the memory making its way into my head and she laughed.
"So now what" I asked.
"Kk I just told you  what.. figure it out " she said, attempting to get up.
"Hold on, give me a second " I said, pulling her back down.
"Does it have anything to do with me doing you" I asked.
"Yes but before that.." she replied.
"Kissing you.." I arched.
"Fuck... getting warmer" she rubbed her hands together.
"Okayyyyyy ahhh giving you back your necklace, that you should never take off unless you're giving it to our son" I reminded her.
"Come on, Bose..I'm getting desperate and I don't wanna say it first " she impatiently forced out and it hit me.
"I love you" I said and immediately felt her lips on mine. Everything about her aimed at exposing everything about me but I soon took over. She hated it when I took over but she also needed it at the same time.
"I love you more.." she struggled to breath. The swellview sign stood right besides us Infront of the small city itself. I stripped her clothes off with everything kiss that left and attacked her body. All I was ,was all that she was craving for and so I gave it to her... All of it and in the process,she gave me herself. All of it.
"Ouch..." She winced when Luca accidentally bit her lip and held her tight. Tighter than I usually would.
"Kk calm down ,Luca... she's not going anywhere" I said this and she smiled because it was true. The thought of her leaving disappeared as our love making under the stars progressed and commenced and progressed and commenced again.