CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN BPOV
It had been over a year since my last encounter with Chapa. The days before she and Mika went to college were silent and mostly just nodes and tiny smiles. Anything other than that was unnecessary for her and it was killing me . I knew this because Luca would scream out in pain everytime she was around and in my dreams when she wasn't around. It became even harder to ignore it for a year, how much we both needed her and she wasn't there. I couldn't let him out still,no matter how much he begged because she didn't need him. She didn't need any of us.
"Another power outage huhh" I heard miles arch while speaking to his sister via video chat.
" The entire college campus" Mika responded, holding her forehead.
"She's gonna be ok sis" miles comforted.
"Last time,it was just the college house we live in ..the first time was just our house " Mika lined up.
"I'm scared , Miles... she's not okay at all" she said.
"Hey Mika.." I waved and she smiled lightly.
"Hey honey...how's it going in college " she responded, calmly.
"It's hard to tell... Luca can't stop moving even at the sound of your voice " I admitted.
" He must assume she's close by..awwwww honey " she cooed.
"No I deserve this ...I couldn't be the person she might love " I said , looking down.
"Bose..this is going to sound over the top but I'm still going to ask you the same question I had asked you yesterday and the days before that " Mika told me.
" What question.." Miles asked.
"Peter Parker or spider man, which of the two does MJ really love" I replied and ran my hands through my hair.
"You created Luca to save Chapa on your behalf, Bose" Mika said.
"But did you really need to..." She asked.
"My sister's right. There's a reason why the versions of how we see you don't come out" miles supported.
"You don't feel the need to because those versions show themselves through the real you.." he added.
"And it's unfair to give her that version without me in it.. " I sighed.
"How do I get a hold of her." I turned to Mika.
"Leave that to me..just tell me where you'll meet up" she replied.
"And what if she doesn't wanna listen to me" I asked.
"Kk she doesn't wanna listen to you..was the not talking to you and blocking your number not obvious " Miles responded on her behalf and she nodded.
" It doesn't matter what she wants because she doesn't need that... Bose, you'll have to make her listen to you" Mika said.