CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR BPOV
The man's nest was filled with tones of mirrors all carrying one purpose, atleast for Ray. Miles and I had just wrapped up with displaying them all over the place when the girls came in, looking furious than ever. Mostly chapa.
"Finally.. people that actually know how to display these things ..." Miles sighed in relief. Couldn't Blame him. We had been at it since morning because ray kept sending us back to place them in a way that would show off his image correctly. Whatever that meant.
"Nobody talk to us.. we're mad" chapa said, sparking up her hand as she sat down on the round shaped table.
"Yeah.. everybody,shut up.." Mika repeated and followed her behind.
"Well, could you atleast help us with these mirrors" Miles asked and chapa zapped him the minute he did. It was a bad decision, really.
"Wait..why are you so mad , anyway" I asked , walking over to where they sat with a mirror in my hand.
"Dude.." Miles called out in disbelief when I joined them . I know we had work but, I was tired . We both were.
"Fine..." He gave up and teleported next to chapa. Another bad decision.
"We are mad ..because chapa just told Gavin to get lost after witnessing him embarrass a kid at hip hop hurray" Mika explained.
"And I don't blame her because I would have done the same thing  " she added, supportively.
"Well it still doesn't change that the dance is in four days and I have no date" chapa expressed, angrily as usual.
"Chapa..." I called, softly and she got up.
"I'm sorry I can't have that moment with you Mika " chapa apologized, sadly.
" Chapa.." Mika shook her head, probably trying to say something to make her feel better.
"I am not ok" she raged and ran out of the man's nest. No one knew where she had gone but me. So I took the liberty of following her without the twins knowing.
"Please tell me no one followed you" she said after spotting me. I gave her a slight node and sat besides her , staring at the city below us. Swellview had a lot of lights at the top of the sign. It was why I came there often when I was feeling down and it turned out so did chapa. We just never knew that before then because she'd view it from the front while I'd take the back every day since we started working as members of danger force.
"I'm sorry about your date" I apologized.
"It's not your fault...I just wish he wasn't such an asshole" chapa shrugged off.
"I mean ,a lot of things..I overlooked but that..." She sighed and shook her head,a little bit disappointed. I got interested.
"A loth of things" I arched.
"Don't get me wrong..I'm not high maintenance,that's Mika" chapa began.
"But I just need a dude to see things from my point of view , someone who gets shit like I do without making a fuss about it..you know?" She asked .
"Kk I totally get it.." I responded.
"Sorry to bore you with all this girl stuff...I know it ain't like that with you" she apologized.
"No ,it's alright...but..what happened " I asked her.
"Some kid passed by  and accidentally bumped into him " chapa narrated.
"I mean, dude apologized and everything,man" she stressed. Chapa hated bullies. Bullies , thieves and lairs, especially liars.
"Yeah I see..." I nodded slowly.
"Wanna share a jumbo .." I said, taking the bucket of popcorn from my jacket. Chapa threw her head back and laughed.
"Dude... how'd you fit that in there" she asked.
"I also got fruit beer..lemon flavored is Your favorite , right" I added in question form,taking out two bottles of canned lemon fruit beer and she laughed out loud even more.
"You are such a clown" she laughed , taking one and opening it.
"Only cause you love clowns" I smirked.
"No..I am terrified of them...I told you like an entire back story as to why.." chapa strayed off into her sentence, hoping I'd remember.
"So that was why you looked scared the whole time you were telling it" I smiled , nodding my head and she soccer punched my arm which hurt . This girl was surprisingly strong but I didn't mind. That's how anyone would know if she was feeling a little bit better.