CHAPTER TEN

CHAPTER TEN CPOV
Mika had finally reached her ' men are not irreplaceable ' phase,Opening up to any guy who would show even the slightest interest in her. It was damaging to have to see her drop a fool every after three days. So I had an idea.
"Absofuckinglutely not" he shook his head.
"Oh come on,Bose ...it's not like you have anything better to do " I stressed.
"I have girls in my DMs both as Bose and brain storm" Bose replied.
"I meant anything that doesn't spell out the word whore when you look at it" I simplified.
"Mika's my friend... it'll be too weird.." he spelled out.
"So it wasn't too weird with me that one time" I reminded him
"That was one time..you want me to fully commit to a girl I don't even love" Bose said.
"It's not like you love the ones you've already done " I sassed and he got up, having had heard enough.
"No Bose.. Come on..I'm sorry" I followed him
"I don't wanna hurt her" he sighed.
"And you won't.. it'll be a real date ..a chance to see if it works" I tried to convince.
"Relationships for me , don't work" Bose said.
"Because you've never tried them" I said and he groaned. He was just fucking lazy.
"Come on.. pleeeaase...I promise you'll love her" I streamed when Mika walked in.
"Promise he'll love who..." She asked and I pushed Bose towards her and he stopped first before anything else.
"She's trying to set us up on a date" he said.
"Lula..." Mika expressed.
"I know what you're thinking but hear me out..." I said walking in between them.
"You two would make cute babies " I said .
"Ewwwwwwwee..." They both sounded out.
"Can't wait to tell your kids about that" I joked.
"Well, you're waiting because it's never happening Chapa " Mika deemed.
"Mika wait..." Bose called out as she stopped in her tracks.
"Bose... what are.." she traield.
"I mean...it wouldn't hurt to try... you're kinda cute" he complimented and I face palmed immediately.
"I mean..are cute..very cute..you are.." he stuttered like the idiot he was.
"Tell her she looks nice" I guestured.
"Ahhh you look nice" Bose said with doubt and Mika laughed,lightly. I smiled. Her greatest weakness, funny guys.
"Thank you..Bose.." she responded.
"I guess.. trying won't hurt ..." She left off and the deal was sealed but as the two got closer to join hands, something inside me turned. Like a heart attack. I felt it but ignored it. I was probably just overwhelmed with joy or something....or something.
"See...and we can even double date.. I'll hit Luca up and text him when" I cheered, showing off my phone then preparing to shoot my boyfriend a text.
"Aww you don't have to do that" mika cooed.
"Yeah no, really..you really don't have to " Bose emphasized , making my smile disappear.
"I'm doing what I want to.." I greeted through my teeth, looking at him.
"I mean..if it's too early to double date , Chapa.." Mika tried to support him.
"No it's not.. besides..Bose hasn't even met Luca " I told her, sending a text to the dude there and then.
"Great, he'll be there..." I smiled, reading his reply then Bose's phone alerted a notification.
"Text message from, Havan" it announced.
"Who's Havan..." Mika asked then Bose reached for his phone in his pocket to view the message. He looked like he had no idea who it was either.
" Just some girl...there.. gone" he smirked then pulled Mika closer to her. My phone vibrated as I felt that pang again. I gave them a fake smile and started off out of the nest while looking at the notification bar. It said Luca had just deleted my line. I shook my head, trying to see if I had confused things.
"Why would he..." I tried to ask myself when Mika stepped out of the man's nest right behind me.
"Hey.. what's up.." she asked then I showed her my phone.
"Ah ah..call him" she said, immediately.
"What .?" I asked for clarification.
"Bitch if you don't call him ,I will..give me a sec" she said, taking out her phone.
"Ok fine..here here ..it's Ringing, stop.." I stressed, dialing his number and calling it.
"Hey, Lena...whatido.." was the first thing he said.
"Umm what I'm doing is wondering why my number just vanished from your phone " I responded.
"  What are you talking about.." Luca asked .
"Check your phone Luca...I have an app that detects whether I'm a saved caller on anything that has my line" I told him.
"They have apps that can do that" he questioned.
"Just check the fucking phone " I raged , releasing my power just a little.
"Ok, I don't know what's going on but I'll do it if it makes you happy" Luca replied.
"There ,see..I've sent you a screenshot of it.." he said and my phone vibrated again. It didn't even take half a second.
"Oh ahhh..." I stuttered, not understanding what I was seeing. I was right there saved as his heart beat.
"Awwwwwww" Mika cooed.
"Baby ..." Luca called , slowly and I laughed nervously.
"Heyyyyyyyyy...kkk guess these apps don't work that well" I started to explain.
"It's alright,babe.. I know crazy hormones Invade your brain everyday as woman " he said,so casually. Like it was normal. He dissed me but didn't know that he dissed me. I couldn't get mad at that. It was all my fault for trusting a stupid app anyway.
" It doesn't matter..I'm really sorry" I apologized.
" It's alright..just get ready for that date you've texted me about , love you" Luca reminded me before cutting the call and I smiled into my phone. He was so perfect.