CHAPTER ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN BPOV
The man sitting besides me while I sat parallel next to Mika and Chapa was a different person. But all in all, he was me. His hands ran through his hair as he struggled to keep up with the fact that I was there. I think he knew,who I was and how I was there. With one glance he stood up ,smiled at his date and excused himself.
"Where are you going" Mika asked when I tried to do the same.
"The bathroom,I'll be right back" I responded, following the path that he had taken. Finally reaching there ,I found him literally scraping through the little amounts of breaths he could hold hold for himself. He was dying.
"Dude..." I called , coming to break his fall from behind.
"Please tell me you'll show her this side of you" he breathed as my power began to suck him into me.
"No..I .. can't. You have to understand" I tried to explain, setting him free .
" You set me free every time she needs to see me and right now , I can tell why you need to" this Luca guy said, his self now fading away until nothing was left. He was gone and yet, it felt like I could still see him within me.
I had no idea what to do,so I opted for the first thing that came to mind. Mika Macklin. She may not have been the girl after my own heart but she was the smartest girl I knew. Quickly and without waisting time ,she teleported into the guy's bathroom the minute I texted  Miles to help her do so. It was very easy ,since Miles could do that with even being close to the person. Just like mine ,his powers had developed too.
"And then kk I said..." I heard her laugh behind me before coming to a stop. Great,we were on the same page.
"Agh Miles..." She groaned.
"I fucked up , Mika..I fucked up big time" I stressed the second I looked into her eyes. I had no idea how else to phrase it.
"Ok,Bose honey..every guy at your age fucks up,calm down" Mika said, casually and I did.
"Now tell Mika what's wrong with words" she slowly instructed. These were one of the reasons I preferred turning to Mika the most. She understood me and my way of processing things. While chapa did not need to because of natural reasons of who she was, Mika did, accurately.
"I'm Luca Luhan" I told her and she looked at me , confused then laughed at the end of it all.
"I'm serious..at first I thought I was just feeling things for no reason, doing them and forgetting but it was all him" I went on.
"Kk ok but how long have you been doing..'these things' " this girl air quoted.
"Four days before the dance" I replied.
"Bose..are we forgetting the difference between dreams and real life again" she cooed.
"No,I'm not forgetting...." I argued.
"I'm sorry..it's Just that I've seen him, you've seen him and..." She started with an apology and in that moment, I had deliberately released the man that chapa was so inlove with but he couldn't stay for a second before starting to fade again.
Mika stopped in her tracks, almost needing to take breather or two as she moved closer to feel him ,his face,chest and arms.
"Hey Mika..." Luca greeted and the girl jumped a step back. She was a whole thing, Mika Macklin.
"Kk so..ah ah.. no..no ," she stuttered, shaking her head.
"I had no idea it was me until shwoz detected this new power" I explained without her asking. She looked like she needed one.
"Power, ok..so how long have you known that this was you" she asked.
"Huhh.." I arched,like I hadn't heard her before.
"This power that shwoz detected...how long has it been before you realized you were Luca Luhan" she stressed and I swallowed as I looked at her.
"a week" I replied and she jumped again.
"You ...have been lying to chapa..for a week " Mika stressed. I would have told her the second I realized it, really I would. But being loved by someone you've always wanted to have been loved by was the greatest feeling I have ever felt. It felt even better than sex , which said a lot for a person who only valued relationships for that sole purpose.
"You know how chapa feels about lairs " she reasoned.
"I know,Mika that's why I said I've fucked up on so many levels " I told her.
"No you didn't just fuck up ,you fucked all over this situation. I mean look at him.." Mika tried to illustrate, pointing at Luca but found him gone.
"He disappears the minute Chapa stops needing him" I explained without her asking again.
"Bose ,honey..I wish I could say this should go on but...." Mika shook her head. I understood.
"What about this.." I asked , guesturing in between us.
"What about this, Bose..you just created a person that proved you're  in no way interested in me" Mika pressed on.
" Chapa is my best friend...This conversation is over" she said.
"Mika ..." I called , watching her take her phone out of her purse ,probably wanting to call Miles.
"You have to  tell her this, tomorrow...or you know I will" she said because in Mika's defense, telling the truth was like a disorder. She couldn't help herself . I gave her node as she ,with Mile's help ,teleported out of there immediately.