A Trip to Agva and a Huge Case of Deja Vu

Sanem sat down at her father's desk trying desperately to get her heart rate in order. What had just happened?? 

Who is this man and why was he affecting her so much? The way he looked up at her when he was blowing on her knee was...uffff...too much! Sanem blushed bright red just thinking about it and didn't realize that she had picked up a folder to fan herself.

First it was her Albatross that kissed her to utter and complete distraction and now Can? That man was lethal. The way his long fingers almost wrapped around hers when he was holding the gauze made her tremble. 

Am I losing my mind? she said out loud while rubbing her forehead.

She needed to talk to Leyla and Ayhan but that would have to wait until that evening. There was so much work to be done.

Taking a deep breath in and then out, she ordered her mind to get to the tasks at hand.

A few hours later, Cey Cey came to her office and knocked, waiting for her to look up.

Come in, Cey Cey, Sanem said when she saw him.

Sanem, here is the report from Leyla that you needed, he said.

Ah, thanks so much for getting that for me. I've been swamped here, Sanem answered.

Anytime! Is there anything else I can help with, he asked, his eyes bright and happy to have Sanem back in the office.

Actually there is, my friend! But it's not about work. My best friend, Ayhan, is needing some help creating a website for her new business. I might have mentioned that you're a whiz at computers and offered your help, Sanem said sheepishly.

I'd be happy to help! Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. Give her my number and we can work out a time to meet, Cey Cey said with a smile.

Sanem got up and hugged her friend, saying, You're amazing, Cey Cey. Thank you so much! I'll text her now. And...maybe you can tell her about your hometown.

Gasping and looking around, Cey Cey said nervously, Now, Sanem you know I won't talk about that!

Laughing, Sanem answered, I'm just joking Cey Cey, but you know I'll get it out of you someday!

I look forward to meeting Ayhan soon then, he said as he walked out of the office, happy to have changed the subject.

Cey Cey loved Sanem as a friend and so enjoyed when she was in town and helping out at the office. He always got nervous when people asked about where he was from but knew that Sanem had been teasing him. She would never push him. She was so different from her grandparents in every way. She came from wealth but never made any of them feel like they were beneath her. She was the most genuine person he had ever met and he would do anything for her. 

She always had a calming effect on him unlike Deren who made him nervous daily. But even she was nothing like the senior Aydins. They seemed to make it their mission to have everyone around them feel subservient and he was glad for the 2 week break from that oppression.