Author's Note

Hello dear readers! I'm back! In case you missed my extra treat at the end of When Dreams Come True, I have been in Italy for a holiday, making my own dreams come true!

I finally made it there after dreaming about it for years. I saw the Trevi Fountain and the hotel I wrote about in my other Can and Sanem story. And I made a wish for each of us to find the kind of love that they did 🥰

 And I made a wish for each of us to find the kind of love that they did 🥰

It was magical. I visited Tuscany, Rome, Sorrento and the surrounding areas and finally ended in Naples for pizza, keeping a promise to someone very close to me that I lost recently. I followed Can through IG in hopes of getting a glimpse but that dream will continue to be one as it was to no avail, sadly. But I did get to be a part of his charity by purchasing some of his Mania fragrance, which is lovely, by the the way.

 But I did get to be a part of his charity by purchasing some of his Mania fragrance, which is lovely, by the the way

I haven't had a chance much to answer the comments but I intend to soon. I flew back to the US with my family member who was with me but we had a harrowing return journey that ended up having us traveling for 40+ hours, sleeping on airport floors and some scary moments inflight. But we made it! Finally now I will be flying to my home in a few days which means another international flight.

I will keep my promise for a once a week update but it may not be on Tuesday this week as I am so jet lagged and exhausted, so forgive me! Once home in my favorite writing spot, though, the story will come more quickly as I've been dreaming and taking notes about it the whole time I've been gone! I've enjoyed reading some of the comments and love that you're enjoying the role reversal and the story so far as I'm having fun with it!

So, again, the next chapter will be published next week just as soon as I can get my brain kicked back into gear!!

Much love! See you in the comments..