Supermoon (Part 2 - NSFW)

Giana

The moment Bryce guides me into his living room, the only thing that matters is us being alone. He kisses me, a deep and hungry kiss that sends tingles up and down my spine, desire and ache all rolled into one settling deep in the pit of my belly.

"Are you sure about this?" Bryce asks.

"I'm sure," I murmur as I unbutton his shirt and push it off his shoulders. My hands meet hard muscle, warm and strong and intoxicating. We stumble, kissing and giggling and touching, undressing, leaving a trail of clothing from the living room all the way to his bedroom where we fall on the bed, naked and hungry for more.

"You're so beautiful, Giana. So beautiful." His mouth leaves my lips and blazes a trail of hot kisses down my neck as his hands cup my breasts and squeeze. As he takes the nipple into his mouth, rolling it between his teeth and his tongue, I sigh at how good this feels, being worshiped like Bryce is doing with his mouth, his hands, his mouth. And his eyes, the way he looks up at me, his full attention only on me and my pleasure.

He moves on from one sensitive peak to the other, his hand sliding down my belly to settle between my thighs.

"I want to taste you," he groans as his mouth descends lower, his beard scratching the skin of my belly and my hip and as he pushes or nudges my thighs apart, the insides of my thighs.

And suddenly his mouth is there, right there, his tongue sliding between my drenched folds, flicking and licking and driving me wild.

"Oh yes," I sigh. "Yes."

The overwhelming sensations coursing through my body reach their peak, and I can no longer contain my desire. I whisper his name like a desperate plea, begging him to quench the burning hunger inside me. Every fiber of my being yearns for his touch, his presence.

I can't deny that I haven't dreamt of this moment a hundred times, but now that it's actually happening, I'm at a loss for words. What do you say to the man you've crushed on for months, the same man who's now your fiancé by name only?

Bryce stands up and reaches into his bedside drawer, pulling out a small foil package. I hear the crinkle of the condom wrapper, my heart pounding as he tears it open with his teeth. My breath quickens as he rolls the condom onto his thick, pulsing cock. Anticipation courses through me as he positions himself between my legs once again. He's perfect in every way and for tonight, he's mine.

"Tell me what you want, Giana," he murmurs, his teeth nipping my earlobe, causing me to buck my hips against him, his hard shaft sliding along my wet slit.

"You," I whisper. "I want you, Bryce. All of you."

His stubble grazes my flesh, leaving a trail of burning embers in its wake as his teeth sink into my skin. I feel the head of his cock pressing against me, like a hot brand ready to sear its mark deep inside me. With deliberate slowness, he savors every moment of my vulnerability, as if needing to confirm that I am indeed okay with this. Then, in one swift and powerful movement, he plunges himself into me, filling me completely and making me gasp for air as the raw intensity of his presence overwhelms my senses.

Bryce's intense gaze burns into mine as he claims me, my body quivering with every powerful movement, my skin tingling with electric pleasure coursing through me. His hand grips the back of my neck, his other hand squeezing my breast with a firm and possessive grip. He twists and pinches my nipple between his fingers, sending sparks of sensation through my body. As his hand slides down to my throbbing clit, I can't help but gasp and cry out in ecstasy, completely surrendered to his touch.

"I'm coming." The words escape my lips in a breathless moan, my whole body writhing beneath him as my orgasm washes over me like a tidal wave. He follows right after, his body tensing and releasing with each powerful thrust until finally collapsing over me. 

We lay there for what feels like eternity, my body quivering from the aftershocks as I cling to him desperately. I can still feel him pulsing and throbbing inside me, the warmth of his breath on my neck.

"You feel amazing," Bryce whispers huskily, the bed shifting as he joins me under the covers. I don't even remember him sliding out of bed to dispose of the condom, my mind a blur of pleasure and bliss. But then he's here, pulling me against him with a powerful arm around my waist, our bodies fitting together perfectly as he presses himself against my back.

As he pulls me closer, his breath warm against the back of my neck, I can't help but feel torn. Everything feels perfect, but deep down, I know it's only temporary, this moment nothing but a big mistake that I'll regret. Just because something feels so right doesn't mean it's wrong. 

Author's Note: 

Sorry this took a while to post. I was trying to tame down the steamy scene as much as possible from the original as this chapter will give the book a Mature rating. Thanks so much for reading and voting, and I hope you're enjoying the story so far!