BONUS CHAPTER

Cecily spun around the dance floor with Quinn. She laughed as he stumbles over his feet accidentally. Everyone around them seemed to have ignored the embarrassing motion. Quinn's arms tightened around Cecily's waist as they dance together.

"You know, I never thought I'd be married to someone as amazing as you." Cecily smiles softly at the man's words. Quinn smiles and rests his forehead against hers.

"I'm happy it was you." Cecily whispered. Quinn pulls his head away from Cecily and plants a kiss on her forehead before spinning her around. He brings his hands back to her waist and Cecily grins.

"My feet are already killing me. How long is this song again?" Cecily whispered. Quinn tries to stiffle a laugh, but ultimately fails. Him and Cecily are laughing as their song finishes and Quinn walks off the dance floor.

"And now welcome the father of the bride to the dancefloor!" Cecily watches as her father slowly takes a stand and makes his way to his daughter. His eyes are watering as he reaches her.

"You're forever my little girl." He mumbles. Cecily smiles at him as their song begins to play. The two played it off like they're sad and happy to be here together, but soon enough the song cuts out. Cecily and her father look around in confusion, but soon a smile laces their faces and a different song begins to play. Shake It Off blares through the speakers as Cecily and her father remake their very first father daughter dance.

Leaving the stage felt like leaving a part of her and her father behind. She felt the tears run down her cheeks, but of happiness. She was starting a new chapter with the person she loves the most in the world, and her father will always be there for her.

Quinn reaches her again, a smile bright on his face. He talks about Cecily's dance, how beautiful she looked, how happy he was that she was his and he was hers. Everything was complete in their lives... Well, all but one thing.

...

Halfway through the reception Cecily finds Quinn at the Hughes family table. His brothers and parents are gathered around as Cecily places her free hand on Quinn's shoulder, her other hand holding something small. He smiles at her and his attention shifts fully to her.

"I have a gift for you." Cecily smiles and hands over the square box. Quinn's eyes linger on her before he opens the box, his jaw dropping. His watering eyes scan over the items before looking back up at Cecily.

"You're serious?" He asked in disbelief. Cecily's smile grows as she nods. Quinn's fingers trace over the black and white picture of his child. Under it is a blue onesie with Hughes 43 on the back of it, the front saying 'daddy's biggest fan'. Quinn stands quickly after setting the box on the table. He hugs Cecily tightly, his hands moving to her stomach after he pulls away.

"Daddy loves you so much already, even if he just found out about you." Cecily's own eyes tear up at the words of Quinn. The first time Quinn tells their baby he loves them. Eventually, the Hughes family is asking what's in the box and Quinn shows them, screams of happiness echoing throughout the big room.

"I'm going to be an uncle!" Jack yells. People around the table start picking up on what's happening and share the news. Quinn Hughes is going to be a dad.

"Oh, hun. How long have you known?" Ellen asks. Cecily smiles at the thought of finally finding out she was pregnant.

"A month or so." Cecily responds. Quinn's eyes widened as he heard. His attention moves, once again, to be on Cecily.

"Cec, you should have told me." A frown evident on his face makes Cecily almost feel guilty. She isn't. This was the best wedding gift she could have given Quinn, so she wouldn't regret it.

"I'm not sorry. You were busy in the playoffs and I wasn't going to add this to your plate." Cecily knows that family comes first to Quinn, but she wasn't going to reck his chances of winning a Stanley Cup, even if they did lose in the second round.

"Also, look in the very bottom of the box." A smile creeps onto Cecily's face as Quinn digs through all the tissue paper.

"We're having twins?!"