Chapter 2 - The blue eyes

It's 8 am when I wake Robin up for breakfast, I am already dressed in some black ripped jeans, and a dull blue cap-sleeve t-shirt. I put some makeup on too, mostly to hide my black eye and then some mascara to give it a little touch.

I'm eating some toast with jam when Robin walks in and sits in front of me, I give him a little smile when he sits down, he doesn't return it.

He takes a piece of toast and puts jam on it without looking at me, not even for a second, but I let it be and just let the silence fill the room.

"Sarah and your father are going to be here at 8:40," Miss Smith announces when she walks into the dining room. We nod, but don't say anything. I want to tell Robin that everything is going to be fine, but I can't say that when I'm not even sure myself.

I'm scared, scared of our father is going to be like my mom' previous boyfriends, some of them were just not caring at all, mostly just ignored us, one and only one have ever hurt me psychical, apart from Allan who beat me up but only once after he killed my mom, before that he had never laid a hand on me.

It's 8:50 am when I hear a car pull in the driveway, I hear one car door close and a second one, that must be either Sarah or my dad and then a third car door close. I frown, who's the third person?

There's a knock on the door and Miss Smith get up to open it, followed by Robin and I, Miss Smith look back at us and send us a reassuring smile, I return it with and unsure one before she opens the door, revealing Sarah standing there wearing a bright red lipstick and huge smile, I see she also have unbuttoned her shirt a little low showing the start line from her boobs and then some tight black jeans and some high heels. I thought she was beautiful yesterday but now she just looks like a secretary who is a hoe in her free time.

She walks inside, and Robin and I step a little back over in a corner, I can feel his nervousness as he take a little step back, so our bodies is touching, I put my hand on Robins shoulder and maybe somehow trying to calm myself, my heart beats faster for every second there goes, and then my heart stops, my brain stops, the world stops. I feel Robin tense as well when the two big men walk in, and I don't mean big men as in fat or chubby no I mean big as in muscular big, big as in they needed to bend as they walked inside. I take myself in taking a step back away from them. The oldest one is maybe in his late forties. He's wearing a suit that is close around his muscular arms, two meters tall, at least, tattoos on his slightly tanned skin, short brown hair, a short brown beard with a bit gray, and deep blue ocean eyes just like Robin and I's. The younger one is wearing a suit as well that also close tight around his muscles, he doesn't have a beard, but short brown hair and hazel eyes just like my mom had-

"So this is Alessia and Robin-" Sarah begins, snapping me out if my thoughts and points at us. "-and this is your father Antonio and your brother Alexander," she tells us, touching Alexander's arm when she says his name, he ignores her. I'm staring at my so-called dad and brother' emotionless expression, no sign of love, no sign of happiness, I have a feeling that they are not nicer than my mom's previous boyfriends. No one says anything so Sarah begins again.

"Mr. Riccardo, I have some papers you need to sign, maybe the kids can go get their bags, and then you're free to go."

He gives a tight nod, and we walk through the kitchen into the dining room where Sarah pulls some papers up from her bag while Robin and I go into our room and pick up our bags.

We step into the dining room when Antonio is signing the last paper, Sarah takes the paper and put back into her bag and stand us, "alright that was it, I have some work to do so I need to go now" she tells us, she walks over to me and hug me, I tense for a moment not expecting her to hug me, I don't hug her back, after that she go over and hug Robin, he doesn't tense, nor does he hug back, after she let Robin go she walk past Alexander, she obviously want him to look at her, but he don't, even when she stop near him for a second he doesn't even give her a glance. She walks outside and goes into her car and drives away.