Chapter 16.2

Beyond The Bite • Chapter 16.2
(Word Count: 1,891)

AN: Warning, hot-gay sex ahead!

After giving my assent, Derek's lips returned to my skin, prompting surprised sounds from my throat. My hands quivered at my sides, expecting what would come next, goosebumps rising as Derek's rough touch grazed down my torso. He kissed and nibbled his way to my navel.

Under half-lidded eyes, I saw Derek pause and look up, his pupils dilated with desire. Yet there was tenderness in his touch as he caressed my trembling hand.

I gave a subtle nod, granting permission to proceed, and he placed a soft kiss on my hip. His fingers skillfully undid the button of my jeans, sliding them off with ease.

My gaze shifted to the ceiling while Derek's mouth found the tender skin of my inner thigh. His thumb kept tracing reassuring circles on my hand.

"You're perfect," Derek murmured, stroking my hair away from my face as he ascended my body again.

Meeting his gentle gaze, I bit my lower lip.

My palm rested on his chest, feeling the steady beat of his heart, and a slight irregularity let me know his nerves matched mine.

"I'll take care of you," he promised.

I trust you.

Derek's lips found mine, tender yet full of unspoken promises. Involuntarily, I inhaled sharply as his hand explored beneath my briefs, his touch asserting yet comforting.

My breath became irregular as he stroked me, drawing subdued noises from my lips, his dark eyes capturing my woozy gaze.

"It's okay," he encouraged with a hushed voice, "I love the sounds you make."

I had forgotten how it felt to be this exposed to someone; to allow myself to be unguarded and not anxious about the smallest things.

The bond's familiar tug intensified, summoning a deep, primal need within me. Yet part of me still hesitated, questioning my worth and whether my limited experience would suffice.

It wasn't until Derek's soothing words, paired with his calming touch, that I became aware of my own soft whimpers.

"Remember to breathe," he coaxed, tempering his rhythm. "I'm right here."

Acknowledging his assurance, I focused on my breath, feeling myself ease under his persistent touch, my senses fixating on the waves of pleasure he elicited with each stroke.

Derek's praise came in a soothing tone, "Good," as his movement paused and withdrew from beneath the fabric of my briefs. "Have you ever done this before?"

The sudden absence of contact offered a moment to collect myself and focus on steadying my breath. Reluctantly, I shared, "Once, but not sober—it was during a frat party. Malia and I... we had an open relationship for a time," I confided, catching the intrigued glint in Derek's eyes.

A chuckle escaped him, his amusement palpable. "That's a story I want to hear," he whispered near my ear, his lips trailing kisses down the column of my neck.

A private grin traced my lips as pleasure channeled through me, heightened further when his tongue teased a peaked nipple. The sensitivity of my being heightened, I trembled delightfully, surrendering to shameless moans until Derek retreated slightly, rising to peel off the remainder of his clothes.

Propping myself, I watched, captivated, as he emerged in the warm glow of the sunset filtering through the window, the light contouring the expanse of his physique. I licked my lips, unintentionally, as his lower garments fell away, my heart pounding at the sight of Derek in his entirety. The enormity of him amplified my nerves, imagination running wild.