Chapter 10

A/N: the monopoly scene is an accurate representation of how me and my sister play monopoly DOUBLE UPDATE 😽

-Thursday night-

"TAO PAY ME MY FUCKING MONEY!! You owe me 2000 dollars!" Estella throws her hands up in frustration, Tao had managed to land on one of her most expensive places and refused to pay her.

Tao has an innocent smirk on his face, knowing he only had about 25 dollars in his hands at the moment. "Stella. Darling- I'm going into debt! I'll pay you as soon as I get the money."

"You fucking-" Charlie grabs Estella as she lunges towards Tao. "Let me at him! He's fucking cheating."

Tao begs Charlie with his eyes not to release her. Scared of what she might do to him, as he had totally been cheating.

Charlie just childishly shrugs and lets her go, Estella tackling Tao and hitting him, as he whines.

"Jesus you all are acting like children." Elle rolls her eyes as Estella and Tao begin to wrestle.

Suddenly the monopoly board gets kicked over. Isaac nonchalantly saying. "Oh whoops."

Tao and Estella go silent, Estella pushing herself off of him.

"Draw?" She says with a goofy smile.

"Draw."

Elle sighs in relief. "Thank god."

Charlie, Estella and Isaac went downstairs to make hot chocolate for everyone, and bring it back upstairs. Estella getting hot chocolate spilled on her in the process.

"I don't know how to convince Estella that Nick is just like all the other rugby boys, only using her for her body. I've seen him with those year 11s at the school gate, plus Imogen asked him out. That will completely crush her. If they say anything to Estella- I'm going to crush them." Tao says as Elle laughs at him.

"Crush them?" She snickers.

"Verbally."

Elle gives him a funny look. "Doesn't sound like the safest tactic."

"Well I don't like playing safe. Let's tell her when she gets back." Tao says, worried that Nick is going to hurt Estella.

"Fine... If it'll make you stop talking about it."

"I just think that Nick-"

Elle interrupts him, having heard enough already. "Tao! Can we please talk about something else?!"

Somehow Tao ends up performing an "interpretative dance" which Charlie, Isaac and Estella walk into. Basically just Tao twerking as Elle laughs, her face red.

"Do I even want to know?" Charlie asks as he walks into the room, holding two mugs of hot chocolate.

Elle quickly smacks Tao with a pillow, causing him to start whining.

Estella sits at the foot of the bed, beside Charlie. She glances up at Elle and Tao before saying what she had planned out in her head. "So I was thinking of inviting Nick to me and Charlie's birthday thing on Saturday. I really want him to be there, but I don't want it to be awkward or weird since you don't really know him."

"No, it wouldn't be awkward." Elle reassures Estella.
Isaac gives her a cheeky smirk as he says. "I assumed he was coming anyway."

"Okay.. good."

...

-Friday-

Estella slowly nudged her pinky against Nicks in order to get his attention. "So it's kind of me and Charlie's birthday on Saturday."