Chapter 15

Messages

Charlie💫, Estella🌞

Charlie💫
Hey I heard that Sirius' college is having a school break and I was just wondering if he was going to be home for the break.
I told Ezra some stories from our childhood and Ezra really wants to meet him

Estella 🌞
Why did you tell Ezra about him?

Charlie 💫
Because we were talking about our childhoods and Sirius was one of my only friends at Truham????
Did something happen?

Estella 🌞
Nothing happened.
I'll see you at school

Charlie 💫
Why are you acting like this?
(Read)

How could Charlie bring up Sirius so casually? To Estella, Sirius was dead. No longer her brother. He lost that title when he left her. Of course Charlie didn't know that, all he knew was what Estella told him. Which was that Sirius went off to college somewhere in the states.

Truth be told Estella had no fucking clue where he had gone, he probably stayed with the Potters. Who treated Sirius as their own son.

Sirius was everything to little Estella. He would pick her and Charlie up from school and bring them to the park. They would spend hours chasing Sirius around, and he would let them.

But one night, Sirius had enough of Maria Walters. So he left.

Didn't even say good bye to little Estella.

The date with Nick had been a lovely distraction from how cold and empty her house felt. But as the sun set, it was still just her and Pluto.

...

Estella tried to snap out whatever mood the mention of Sirius had put her in. She couldn't let Nick see her like this. Especially not after they had such a good date. It felt natural and easy between them.

She could not mess it up.

...

Messages

Nick 👤, Stella 🦈

Nick 👤
Hi ❤️

Stella 🦈
Hi 😨
Does dating mean I get a good morning text now?

Nick 👤
Does that technically qualify as a 'good morning text'
Because technically all I said was 'hi'

Stella 🦈
Technically- 🤓☝️
It was first thing in the morning so I think it qualifies
Good morning sunshine ❤️

Nick 👤
Sunshine? 👀

Stella 🦈
Yesss you're basically sunshine in a person 🤷‍♀️
Like fucking rapunzle

Nick 👤
That's not how you spell Rapunzel actually 🤓☝️

Stella 🦈
You totally stole that.
Also the more I look at Rapunzel the weirder it looks

Nick 👤
Right?!
I'm so fucking excited to see you

And kiss you...