Part 9

On Atlantis, in Sam's office.

SAM: What have you found, Doctor Moore?
MOORE: Right. (Lorne gets up and gives his chair to Moore who sits down and puts his computer on the table) I.. I've been over the blueprints of the ship again. And... I discovered this. (He puts an image on his computer of a blueprint)
LORNE: You'll have to be more specific, doc. It's a lot to look at.
MOORE: Oh, you don't see it?
LORNE: See what? There are like a million pieces of information on this thing.
MOORE: (Zooms in) How about now?
LORNE: Seriously? Are you bragging right now?
SAM: Gentlemen, please?
MOORE: Sorry. (He zooms in again)
CALDWELL: There. (He points at a corner of the image)
TEYLA: What is it?
CALDWELL: It's Asgard technology.
MOORE: Bingo! (He points at Caldwell)
SAM: (Looks at the device) It's a beaming device.
MOORE: Yes! Ok, so... we know the Ancients were friendly-ish with the Asgards, right? So, I've looked up every file about Asgard technology in the Ancient's library.
LORNE: All in one night?
MOORE: Well... luckily there aren't many of them. (He puts another screen on his computer) THIS is Kerlin's journal. He was one of Atlantis' main contact with the Asgards.
SAM: I know that name. He was also one of Atlantis' leaders.
MOORE: Better than that, he was THE leader at the time the Minoria group was still around. (He pauses) So, I figured I might as well read this guy's journal, right? Of course, I didn't find much, the whole Minoria group being off-record and all. So, I went to this guy's personal lab and I found this. (He puts another file) THAT, my friends, is his hidden journal.
LORNE: Those guys sure loved their journals.
SAM: Does he say anything about the Minoria projects?
MOORE: Oh yeah, and so much more. (He presses a button) I won't go into the details. But long story short, that device (shows back the device on the screen) was Minoria's secret weapon against the wraiths.

--------------------------------------------------

On Zakmus.

SALIMA: The ship is called Galio. We used one of our allies' technology and modified it to match our own beaming program. The idea was to use an isolated planet in an isolated system, like this one, to beam in the entirety of a wraith ship.
PALUS: Any wraith ship for that matter, hive, cruiser, dart... as long as they were close enough to the Galio, the program would have sensed their life signal and beam them out onto this planet here.
ZELENKA: That's brilliant.
SALIMA: Once the planet was saturated with wraiths, all we had to do was to destroy it.

--------------------------------------------------

On Atlantis.

MOORE: You overload the shield and you get this massive explosion. No survivors.
LORNE: That simple, huh?
SAM: What happened?
CALDWELL: They were betrayed.
LORNE: Yeah, that Korus guy, right?

--------------------------------------------------

On Zakmus.

SALIMA: Korus?
SHEPP: We know he was a wraith worshipper.
KAPP: Yeah, the bastard betrayed you.
PALUS: (Gets up angry) How dare you speak of Korus with such words! He was a hero! He sacrificed himself for the cause! (Salima signs him to calm down)
SALIMA: I don't know where you got your information from, Colonel. But Korus was not a wraith worshipper.

--------------------------------------------------

On Atlantis.

MOORE: (Shakes his head) Huh huh. Korus wasn't the traitor like we thought he was.
LORNE: He wasn't?
MOORE: No. Suski was.

--------------------------------------------------

On Zakmus.

PALUS: Suski was the one who betrayed us. She's the one who got all of our prototypes destroyed. (He shakes his head and becomes sad) She's the one who killed Korus.
SALIMA: Korus was misunderstood by many of our elders, but he was a good man, a good friend. I knew he was being framed by someone, but... I never thought for one second that it was Suski...
KIM: What happened to her?
SALIMA: (Looks at Palus) I killed her.
SHEPP: Oh. (Surprised)