Part 11

Somewhere on Zakmus.

Ronon is walking, looking at footprints on the ground. Rodney is following up with McQuin who is still walking funny because of his ankle. Ronon signs them to stop. He looks on the ground in front of some rocks and signs McQuin to go around. Rodney follows Ronon as he steps forward slowly. He looks behind the corner and aims his gun in front of him. He sees Marshall aiming at him too. Behind him, Swalo is helping Gorkin to stand. McQuin arrives behind with his gun and lowers it when he sees them.

MARSHALL: (Lowers his gun) Oh thank God, Ronon, it's you. You have no idea how relieved I am to see you. (He breathes out of relief)
RONON: Everyone ok?
MARSHALL: No, I think Gorkin's leg is broken and Jameston is dead. (Ronon looks at him)
MCQUIN: I got you, man. (He takes Swalo's place and helps Gorkin to stand. Rodney sees the computer in Swalo's hands and grabs it)
MCKAY: Oh, finally! (He takes it and opens it. It won't turn on) You broke it?!
SWALO: We were chased by the wraiths. I... I fell on it.
MCKAY: (Lets the computer down on the floor) You are so useless.
RONON: How many?
MARSHALL: Five.
RONON: Weapons?
MARSHALL: Two P90, but mine is empty. (Ronon hands him one ammunition) Oh, you're too kind. (He takes it and places it in his P90. Looks at Rodney) Where's your gun, McKay?
MCKAY: I left it on the ship.
GORKIN: (Hands him his P90) Here, take mine. I won't be able to use it anyway. (McKay hesitates and takes it)
MARSHALL: You aim, you shoot. Not the other way around. Is that clear?
MCKAY: Yes. (Marshall takes out his 9mm and hands it to Swalo)
SWALO: (Shakes his head) Oh no no. I don't do guns, Sergeant.
MARSHALL: I'm not offering, Doctor. (He stays like this for a minute. Ronon takes it and puts it in Swalo's hands)
RONON: (To Swalo) There's a cave a little further north. You'll be safe there with Gorkin. Do not go out, until we say so. Do you understand?
GORKIN: He understands. Come on, doc. (Swalo nods and helps him to walk to the cave. The others look at Ronon)
MCQUIN: What now?
RONON: We get ready. Let's go. (They leave)

--------------------------------------------------

A few moments later.

5 wraiths arrive, 2 with faces and 3 without. They walk slowly. One with a face stops and another one without a face walks and gets his leg trapped in a rope. At this moment, Ronon, Rodney, McQuin, and Marshall get out of their positions and start to fire at them. McQuin and Marshall quickly get out of munitions, and they start to fight with a knife two wraiths, one without and one with a face. Rodney fires at another one without a face and kills him. His P90 is now empty. He takes out his 9mm and fires at the one with a face that is coming his way. He unloads his gun on him. The wraiths is still approaching. At this moment, Ronon arrives and fires at him. He falls on the floor. Ronon shoots him again. Looks at Rodney.

MCKAY: Thank you. (Ronon is about to speak but a wraith without a face jumps on him and puts him on the ground)
MARSHALL: (He kills the one without a face and sees McQuin struggling with the one with a face) McQuin! (He sees McQuin in a defense position under the wraith. He goes to him and stabs the wraith with his knife. He falls on the floor. Marshall helps McQuin to get up)
MCQUIN: Thank you, sir.
MARSHALL: Yeah, you owe me one. (He looks at the wraith on the floor. They hear Ronon fighting in the back and go to him. Ronon kills the last wraith) Ronon, you ok?
RONON: Yeah. (He goes to the without face and sees him activating his self-destruction) Get down!! (They all get down and the wraith explodes)
MARSHALL: (Gets up and sees McQuin struggling too. He goes to help him) I hate when they do that!!
RONON: It's only the beginning. We need to move, now. (He starts to leave)
MCQUIN: I don't understand.
MARSHALL: By self-destructing, he gave out our position to the rest of the wraiths. The hunt starts now.
MCQUIN: Oh.
MARSHALL: Yeah, what you said.