Episode 3: C is For Cornertime.

"Dad come on, I don't want to do this!" Carly H, Henry's complained as she stared down at her father. A large and heavy man, who was as wide as a fridge but as strong as an ox. He had two modes that he could switch into when he needed, his loveable, joyful self, and more teddy bear self. Or the absolute fury of a grizzly bear and right now Carly was gonna be on the receiving end that side of her father. See it was a rare day when Carly truly needed a punishment, she was a very good girl for the most part. Both because her parents raised her with respect and love for everyone, but also because of her father's very large mitts of hands that he had. However, when she did earn a punishment she had been lucky for the last three times she was in trouble, her mother was in the house. A mom that had no problem sending her to her room for days on end, but her father was more old school. He often saw the root to taming a naughty child was from a good old spanking, quicker and straight to the point.

Now Carly had recently gotten her license, and with that license came her first car. A beauty of a vehicle that her father had been saving up in secret to get her. Now she blamed her love for going fast on her mother, so it was only a matter of time before she got her first speeding ticket. Now that was not the true reason she was in trouble, it was more her escalating the situation from a 3 to a 20. That was how she ended up in handcuffs and in the back of a police cruiser while they waited for her dad to come and get her. Now her car was impounded and she would have to come out of her own money to get it out of the lot. She also would have to come up with the ticket she had gotten for both speeding, and the new one for refusing to step out of her car. So all the money she had been saving for her new laptop had gone right down the drain in less than 45 minutes.

Now as she pointed out in her opinion that should be punishment enough. However, her father did not see it that way. "Carly I do not care what you do and don't want to do. This could have been avoided if you just stepped out of the car like they asked you to. Instead of saying and I quote. "Do you know who my uncle is?!" Carly flushed a bit as she did try to bring up the fact that her uncle was the current commissioner of the department. "Cause this not only is an embarrassment on us but to him as well, who is gonna be wondering why on earth his nieces car is waiting in their lot. Now get your ass in that corner right now, or you can keep making this a thousand times worse!"

"Dad, I am 16 years old!"

"I do not care if you are 45, 23, 76, I could care less!" Carly flitched at her dad's firm tone, his loud voice booming on their living room walls. "As long as you are under my roof, eating my food, using my internet, using my water, my electricity, you are under my rules. So I swear if I have to get out of this seat and come over there and walk you to that corner myself, little girl."

Carly could not tell if it was her need to be rebellious or perhaps she wanted to stand her ground a bit more. However, she refused to move and her arms stayed crossed over her chest, her foot tapping against the soft carpet of her living room floor. As she summoned up as much of her courage before saying. "Make me."

As soon as those words left her mouth, she almost immediately regretted saying them. As her father's annoyed look turned a bit darker, almost like a mask was now covering his face. He slowly rose out of his recliner, now towering over her as she was only 5'3 and he was about 6'7. He crossed the space between her and him in three long steps before taking her firmly but gently but her shoulder spinning her around. A loud yelp escaped her lips, as that large hand of his came crashing down onto her pajama pant covered rump. A wave of pain spread through her backside, and where that one came three more were adding, making her jump and squirm in place. "Okay wait!" Carly cried out as he kept landing swat upon swat onto her backside, each one making her backside remember why she had never truly pushed her father's buttons before. "Okay daddy, I changed my mind. I will go right now!"