Chapter 14: N is for No Rubbing.

"Ow, ow, ow, ouch!" A certain light brown skinned girl of 21 years age cried out with each heavy hard swat that landed on her panty covered rear end. The bad news was that Naomi Miller was getting her rear end spanked, the good news was she was only getting this spanking over her panties time around. The older hand coming down onto her rear end was from the longest relationship she had ever had in her entire life. Also the oldest partner she has ever had in her life. A partner that had introduced her to both the wonderful, and painful world of domestic discipline. A partner that loved it when Naomi cried out one word during these hard spankings. "Mommy please stop!" She had meet Madison now seven years ago at a bar, Madison was 41 years old, nearly 20 years her senior exactly, only a few months separated them from that true gap. It was love at first sight, and the more the explored each other, the more the idea of spanking came up between the two of them. Naomi had never really been spanked before, her father was too busy working, kinda hard to support them both on one check. Her mother, as far as Naomi knew, never existed. Her father never spoke about her, and that did a few things to her. She wanted a motherly figure in her life, and she also wanted a lover that could be the stern hand that she very much needed in her life.

Madison Lovely became that figure. She was everything that Naomi wanted in her life, and she was everything that the stern mistress of a lover that she had wanted in hers. A naughty, rude, hardheaded, immature, troublemaker, that needed to fill the sting of many items in her spanking arsenal. From her very hard hands, to her many hairbrushes, to the paddles of plastic and wood, to crops and straps of all kind. Naomi loved her more pleasurable spankings, but right now she was in for a nice reminder spanking. Her expensive purple dress pulled up in the back exposing a pair of light pink bikini style panties covered in hearts. She was not the best behaved during dinner they had tonight, her attitude towards their very stressed out waitress was what was getting her rear end warmed up. Not enough to get these panties dropped to her ankes and her round bottom spanked. However her attitude was still enough to get her bottom spanked for her actions.

"Be quiet," Madison scolded her hand coming down on her exposed sitting spots making Naomi wail into the air, tears stinging her eyes but not falling down just yet. "I warned you twice before we left, to watch your attitude, and I warned you again after you got upset after there were a few almonds in that salad of yours, to drop it."

"I don't like almonds!" Naomi cried as she kicked her feet back and forth. Her hand pinned against her back, as she shook back and forth trying to move her rear out of spanking range. However, her large rump was both a blessing and a curse, it had gotten her lover attention seven months ago, and it was too big of a target for her to maybe wiggle out of range.

"And you could have politely told her instead of stressing that poor girl out even more!" Her lover's voice seemed to roar like a lioness as seven more thunderous swats came down across her reddish brown bottom. Her panties providing little protection but it was truly better than nothing. Naomi let out a yelp as her girlfriend? Mistress? Mommy? She honestly didn't really know what exactly their relationship was, just that it was filled with love. Naomi hoped in place as her lover started to drag her by her ear towards the corner of their living room. Going as slow as she could to keep on swatting that rear of hers.

"Mommy stop it!" Naomi begged as she hopped from foot to foot, however she was not helping in moving towards one of the corners. If anything she was fighting it, her rear could take a few more spanks if it meant not doing the worst thing in the entire world to her.

Standing in the corner, and not being allowed to rub her bottom.

It was the worst thing in the entire world for the 21 year old. She had always been extremely active in her life, sports kept her busy, it was time that she would spend with her father cause he came to ever game she played. Even when he was sick when she was 15, he came and even with that whisky voice he had, it was still the loudest in the gym that day. She was not good at staying in one place for very long, so standing in a corner not able to rub her warm rear end was the worst thing for her. "I don't wanna!"